Take a pictue It'll last longer Part. 2

I'm really sorry I haven't updated lately. I wish I had a valid excuse but I don't, because truly, Modern Family is the thing that got into the way. I will be writing a small epilogue and then start the sequel after new year's.

 Aria's POV:

"Okay." James jaw dropped in surprise.

"Wait, what?" I sighed.

"I said, okay. I'll come with you, dimwits." I sneered. He cheered, and turned to the two dudes next to him.

"Did you hear that?! Little miss fancy gave up! Finally, am I right?" The two guys nodded.

"Well then, let's go!" James reached out for me to take his hand, but I just ignored it, and walked up next to him.

"A-aria, don't." I looked over my shoulder to see Chase's worried expression.

"I'm sorry." I mouthed to him, and then proceeded to follow James and the two men.

"A helicopter will come in around five minutes, darling." James said, smiling towards me. Snorting, I looked the other way.

Five minutes later, I heard how a helicopter flew closer and closer to where we were. Looking back one last time at Chase, I saw that he was unconscious. My heart clenched a little, I wanted to make sure he was alright.

"Are you ready?" James asked, as the helicopter landed. Nodding, he smiled, grabbing a hold of my arm, probably to make sure I didn't make a run for it.

"Stooop!" James glared at the person who screamed, and I turned around to see who it was. Brent, Cece, Jayden, Eve, Em and Justin all looked at me and James, and then at the almost unconscious Chase in surprise.

"So, you came to say goodbye." James sighed and rolled his eyes. I glared at him, and then looked back at my friends. Eve and Jayden looked sad. Cece, Em and Justin looked worried.  But Brent looked angry.

Without saying anything, he pulled his gun, and shot James' arm. He let go of my shoulder and I took the opportunity to kick one of the men. He grunted at my foot connected with his chest, he flew back, landing on his butt. Turning around I aim a punch towards the other guys jaw. In the corner of my eye, I saw how Brent, Jayden, Cece and Justin circling around James, and Em and Eve by Chase making sure he's fine.

"Don't fight me on this." James hissed, glaring at Brent whilst holding his hands on his arm where Justin shot him.

"We are not letting you hurt her ever again." Justin said, taking a step forward.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my waist lifting me off the ground. I looked over my shoulder, I noticed a man dressed as a pilot.

Taking a wild guess, I guess he is the pilot to the helicopter.

"Guys!" My voice sounded higher than usual, and I started panicing. Cece looked over at me and starting running.

"Let go of me!" I shouted, I kicked backwards and succeeded in kicking the pilot guy in his balls. He grunted and let go of me.

I turned around just to see Cece punching him straight in the face.

"Don't fucking hurt her!" She spat, I smiled and gave her a high five.

"Where is he!?" I shouted. Jayden frowned.

"Aria calm down. He's okay, but the doctor doesn't want him to get upset, and in order to keep him calm you need to be calm." I snorted and once again tried to pass him and enter Chase's hospital room.

"No." He took a step to the side so he was keeping me from going in.

"Are you calm?" He asks, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes." I said. Jayden raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

I sighed and crossed my arms as well.

"Fine... I'm calm." I breathed. And with that he stepped aside and opened the door for me to enter.

I bowed and walked under his arm and entered the room.

I took a big breath and slowly opened my eyes.

Chase was laying on the bed with his eyes closed. I frowned when I realized that this was probably how he felt when he was staying with me while I was in a coma.

I scratched the back of my head and started walking closer to his bed. I grabbed a chair and pulled it closer to the bed.

Right after Cece punched the pilot unconscious, the agency came and took care of James. Apparently Em called the agency the second they realized something was wrong. I did thank them for that.

"Damn you Chase." I muttered. I brushed the hair away from his face and smiled at how peaceful he looked.

"Do you remember when I told you I'd do everything to make sure the people I love was safe, and you asked if you were one of them? I changed the subject, because I didn't feel comfortable telling you. But I do now. I..." My voice trailed off.

"I left cause I didn't want you or the others to get hurt. And what do you do? You go out to look for me! You're so stupid sometimes. You're not a jerk though. But sometimes you are an idiot." I sighed. I held his hand and kissed the top of it.

"You know, I never gave you permission to do that so it would count as sexual harassment." I jumped and frowned.

"Chase." He chuckled a little.

"It's okay, Ari. I know." He smiled up at me and I smiled back.

"Where are the others?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"Em, Brent, Cece and Jayden are at the headquarters finishing the paper work of the case. Whilst Eve and Justin are locked in the basement." I said, Chase rose an eyebrow at me.

"Why?" I laughed.

"You know they did it to us, because we didn't get along. And Eve and Justin are just in a big need of help getting to realization that they're in love." I stated.

"Wow... That's a lot to take in. Well, the boy does really like her." I smiled and squeezed his hand. My eyes widened when I realized we were still holding hands.

I let go of his hand in shock, but he squeezed my hand harder and since I stood up whilst I let go of his hand he pulled me on top of him.

"Don't." He whispered. For some reason I had trouble looking at anything except his lips.

"Don't leave me." He whispered once again. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Just... Promise me you won't leave me." I said. Chase smiled and seconds later his lips connected with mine.

A knock on the door made me stop kissing Chase and jump off the bed. At the door was the others, Tyler and... even my parents. They we're all looking at us with I-told-you-so-looks. I hate them.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I muttered under my breath.

"Great idea sweetie!" Mum sand and seconds later a flash went off.

Guess this is my family.

Okay, yeah that's it! Kind of, like I said before I will be writing a small epilogue then starting the sequel.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you'll like whatever work I do in the future.

Goodbye my fellow Pandas

-         Panda_Bacon