15 hours

Aria's POV

Since we got Cece and Eve back, my mental health has been getting better. James hasn't sent a new text in a day, so I'm starting to get really worried.

"Aria!" Spinning around to face the door I saw Jayden running into the room with  Brent right behind him.

"What now, boys?" I sighed. They looked at each other before Brent pulled up a folded paper from his backpocket, handing it to me.

I looked down on the paper to see coordinates.

"Is this what I think it is?!" I said, with hope laced in my voice. Jayden gives me a happy nod. I shook my head, and looked at the paper again just to make sure I wasn't imagine it. When I finally decide that this is not my brain playing a prank on me, I let out an excited squel, and ran out of my room and down to the living room where everyone else was the last time I checked.

"They found the place he texted me from!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled on the top of my lungs, jumping around in circles. I saw Justin and Chase giving each other a high five, and Cece and Eve laughing at my reaction.

"So, should we go check it out?" Justin asked, earning a smile from me. Which has been a rare sight these past days.

Justin parked the car, and me, Eve and Chase got out. Walking up to Cece's car to see her, Brent and Jayden exit their car as well. We were about a block away from the little house Brent and Jayden tracked James' phone signal to.

"Okay, so I guess I don't need to go this through all step by step, I assume you all know how to do this." They all nodded and Chase gave me an encouraging smile.

"We all have a map of this place and ways in and out of it. Just get into pairs and work from there. Chase, you're with me." I said. Eve and Justin started walking towards the house, whilst Brent, Cece and Jayden pulled up the map to make sure where to go.

"Ari, should we enter from the back?" Chase asked, I nodded and we started walking. A sudden buzz from my phone caused me to stop walking.

To: Me

From: Unknown

See, saving a lady in distress is exhausting. Now you know how the prince feels.

But you're friend Jasmine doesn't, cause her prince can't take his flying mat to rescue her.

You know, maybe you should hurry. Since you only have 15 hours for this one, and it looks like Rajah wants a taste of her owner.

With a lump in my throat, I passed the phone over to Chase who clenched his teeth.

"Fucking Jerkface." I heard him mumble under his breath. But I just ignored it and quickly sent a text to the others telling them that Chase and I got a clue on Em's whereabouts and are currently looking it up, but to not worry about us.

(Flashback)

"Don't be like that, baby girl! You know you want it." I snorted and kept on walking. I heard James' irritated sigh. I gasped when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please, don't go! I really want you here." He mumbled in my hair, causing me to giggle. I turned around in his arms, placing a kiss on his pouting lips. His face lit up like a child's on a Christmas morning.

"So, does that mean you forgive me?" He asked, once again pouting, probably because he knows I can't resist it.

Placing another kiss on his lips I smiled.

"Yes, James, I do forgive you! But don't lie to me again!" I said, pretending to be angry. James laughed and kissed my nose.

"Now, since we're no longer fighting, do you want to know the reason I lied to you?" slightly tilting my head back, I pretended to think.