Chapter 21

Sam's POV

I heard Caysey crying right before I fell asleep. Colby was already fast asleep so I carefully got up & walked into my room. I picked up Caysey trying to calm her down. I changed her diaper & gave her a bottle. I then sat on my bed & laid back with her in my arms just bouncing her lightly. Soon she drifted off to sleep in my arms.

"Sam?" I heard someone say. I looked at the door to see Corey standing in the doorway. "What were you doing to the poor child?" He asked. I chuckled lightly & put her in the crib.

"I was calming her down. Babies cry." I closed the door walking down the hall with Corey & into the kitchen.

"I'm telling you it sounded like she was getting murdered." He said.

"She wasn't. Everything is fine." I laughed again. Corey nodded we sat at the table just chilling really. Suddenly I seen Colby walking over to us. "Hey whats wrong?" I asked him. He looked like he was in pain. He didn't say anything he just shrugged in response.

"Colby you okay man?" Corey asked. He shrugged again. I got up & walked towards him & he collapsed into my arms. Corey immediately got up to help me hold him up. We layed him on the floor & called 911. They were sending someone to get him. I was worried considering he just got surgery earlier. I hoped this wasn't something that went wrong. The EMTs arrived & rushed over to where Colby was causing a lot of loud noises. I wasn't worried about the noises but I was worried about Colby. Sadly all the noises cause Caysey to wake up. I didn't want to leave Colby so Corey went to take care of her. The EMTs started saying a lot of things I didn't understand.

"Excuse me whats happening?" I asked worried.

"Hes fine. We aren't sure exactly what happened but if this happens again I recommend taking him in but it might have been the medicine hes on from his surgery. Just keep an eye on him." I nodded & they left. I slightly shook Colby & he groaned.

"Hmm?"

"Colby I need you to help me out a bit getting you back upstairs." He sat up confused.

"Why am I on the floor?" He asked after I helped him stand up.

"I'll explain later. You're going back into bed."

"Will you lay with me?" He asked & it was truly adorable.

"Let me check on Caysey then I'll come lay with you okay?" He nodded. I layed him in bed & kissed his forehead.

"I love you Sammy." I chuckled.

"I love you too Colbs." He smiled & closed his eyes. He was asleep again before I walked out the door. I opened the door to see a worried Corey holding Caysey who didn't look happy. She was crying pretty loudly.

"Do you want some help?" I laughed.

"Please." He said noticing I was at the door & he handed me the baby almost immediately. "I'm going back to bed." Corey said walking back into his room. I'm surprised none of the other roommates woke up. Then I remembered Jake & Aaron were on meds like Colby. But Devyn was still asleep. After a few minutes of rocking Caysey still wasn't asleep. I decided to sing her a song.

"She tells him 'ooh love'
No one's ever gonna hurt you, love
I'm gonna give you all of my love
Nobody matters like you (stay up there, stay up there)
She tells him "your life ain't gonna be nothing like my life (straight)
You're gonna grow and have a good life
I'm gonna do what I've got to do" (stay up there, stay up there)
So, rockabye baby, rockabye
I'm gonna rock you
Rockabye baby, don't you cry
Somebody's got you
Rockabye baby, rockabye
I'm gonna rock you
Rockabye baby, don't you cry
Rockabye, no (Rockabye-rocka-rocka-rocka-bye) (oh)
Rockabye, yeah, yeah (Rockabye-rocka-rocka-rocka-bye)" When I finished singing she was asleep. When I went to put she whined a little so I decided to hold her just a little bit longer. I sat in my chair & eventually fell asleep holding her.

*A Few Hours Later*

I woke up still in my chair but Caysey somehow got into her crib. Oddly enough someone probably came into my room at some point & moved her. I stood up & stretched quietly. I walked out the room & heard a weird grunting come from Colby's room. I cracked the door open & seen Colby tossing & turning uncomfortably on the bed. I walked over to him & shook him gently.

"Colby?" He shoot straight up.

"Ow fuck." He said falling back onto the bed. "That hurt." He groaned.

"I bet. You had surgery not even 24 hours ago. Just chill." I smiled & kissed his head. "You stay here." I got up to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I barely slept last night. I only slept a few hours. I'm gonna go in my room & sleep a bit more." I said & then yawned. He held his arms up doing grabby hands at me.

"Lay with me."

"Colby I don't want to hurt you or something." I told him.

"You won't! Come on! Please!!!!!" He begged. I decided to give in because I was so tired. I layed down & closed my eyes. I was laying on my side & I felt arms snake around my waist & pull my closer. I felt the warmth of Colby's bare chest & smiled slightly. I fell asleep being held on Colby's arms

A/N: Well this is gonna be the last chapter for awhile................. CAUSE I'M DOING ANOTHER FRICKEN UPDATE FRICKEN MARATHON AGAIN FOR THIS FRICKEN STORY CAUSE I FRICKEN LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!! So right now this story the one your reading this authors note on is ranked #3 in the Solby category! That's because of you all! Without you guys this story would be nothing & just because you guys read this is why I keep writing it. I'm so happy to have this story still going! This is the longest story I've ever written (every single story I wrote before has been deleted & sucked). But I'm doing an update marathon to chapter 30 & the story will end at like chapter 40 & then there will be fricken sequel so yeah. I hope you guys are enjoying life. I'm not but ya know its cool. I wanna test y'all. I want to know who reads these author notes all the way through. Comment your favorite color. Mines black. That way if someone reads the comments not the author notes then they will be confused. But if you read this comment your fav color & I'll be shouting y'all out in Chapter 30. It'll either be the first person or all of you. So if you want a shout out comment your fav color guys. I love you all so much!