Chapter 24

~6 MONTHS LATER~

Colby's POV

It's been 5 months. I was released from the hospital 6 months ago. That's when things went so wrong.

~Flashback~

I'm just being released from the hospital after 2 weeks. Sam went home last night to rest even though he didn't want to. So Ms. Golbach is picking me up this morning.
~After arriving at the Trap House~
I walked inside the house & heard moans coming from upstairs. Weird. Corey & Deyvn are probably fucking. I walked to my room when I noticed the moans were louder. It sounded like it was coming from Sam's room. I knocked on the door & the moans stopped & I heard shuffling around. Sam cracked open the door & he had no shirt on.

"What's going on?" I asked him afraid of the answer.

"When did you get back?" He asked avoiding me question.

"Don't change the subject! What's going on Samuel!?" I said slightly louder causing Corey to come over to us.

"Nothing Colby! What makes you think something is going on?" He asked still not fully opening the door. Then I heard a sneeze come from the room.

"Who the fuck is in there Sam?" I asked. He looked down. Finally I just pushed the door open. I seen Jake on the bed with nothing but a blanket over him. "WHAT THE FUCK SAM!? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? THIS IS A FUCKING PRANK RIGHT? THIS BETTER BE A FUCKING PRANK I SWEAE TO GOD!"

"Colby I-" Sam started.

"I can't believe this. I have to get out of here." I walked out of the room & pushed past Corey. I walked downstairs grabbing my keys & getting in my car. I had tears streaming down my cheeks & was full of anger & betrayal. That's the last time I seen anyone from the house.

~End of Flashback~

I haven't talked to anyone in the house except Elton because he moved out. I haven't seen him face to face but we text sometimes. About 3 or 4 months ago I started YouTube & I have 12,000 subscribers somehow. I live with Brennen who I meet awhile ago (remember when I went to suicide bridge? Yeah that guy). I live with him & we started dating 2 months ago. Its different from dating Sam. I don't feel the same about Brennen as I did for Sam. But I don't know what to do. I'm assuming Sam is dating Jake now. But I wish Sam would get out of my head.

"Colbs?" Brennen said waving a hand in front of my face.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I can't keep doing this Colby. You're so distant & I just can't do it." He said retreating to his room. I knew this was coming. I went into my room & sat at my desk. I sighed before thinking about what to do. I decided to go outside. Probably not the smartest idea but oh well. I made my way towards the park about half a like away. I climbed on the structure & layed down on top of it. Nobody was here cause its supposed to rain today. The first day ever in LA it'll rain. I was still laying there staring at the sky when I heard a voice.

"Hey are you okay?" Someone asked. I knew that voice but couldn't pin point it. I guess I spent to much time thinking about who it was because they started talking again. "Hello?"

"I'm fine." I mumbled.

"Colby?" The person said. That's when the name clicked. My eyes widened. I got up & ran. I didn't know where I was going but I was going.

Corey's POV (is this a new POV!?)

I was going to the park to film a skit with Sam. He was getting all the camera stuff when I seen someone laying on the structure. I decided to see if they were okay & okay with possibly being filmed. When the spoke I immediately knew it was Colby. When I asked if it was him he got up & ran. I didn't call after him or chase him. If I called after him it would send Sam into a panic attack. If I chased him then I'd be abandoning Sam & with my luck I'd get lost. So I just watched him.

"Corey. Come help me with this stuff!" Sam called from the car. I went over to help him set up the camera & hen we filmed the skit. But I couldn't stop thinking about Colby. Why did he run away when he noticed it was me?

Colbys POV again

I finally stopped running when I reached a café. I walked inside & sat in a booth near the back. It  just started raining so I'm gonna chill here for a bit.

Sam's POV

I just finished helping Colby......... I mean Corey with his skit. I realized we weren't far from Brennen's. That's where Colby has been living. Why am I always thinking of Colby? When Colby.... Dammit I mean Corey. When Corey & I finished packing up the started raining. So we got in his car & sat there. He looked at me.

"Colby was here." I froze. What?

"What do you mean he was here?" I asked trying to stay as calm as possible.

"Well I seen someone laying on the structure when we first got here. So I went to see if they're okay & stuff. But I'm 99% sure it was Colby." He said slowly knowing this was still a sore subject even though its been 6 months. When I slept with Jake it was a mistake. I tried to apologize to Colby but he wouldn't let me. He just left. "Sam are you okay?" He asked.

"We're going to his house." Corey looked at me before sighing & driving towards Brennen's.

A/N: I know this is shorter then my normal chapters but wow. Second chapter within the same week? Within the same 48 hours? WITHIN THE SAME 24 HOURS? WITHIN THE SAME 5 HOURS! HOLY COW! I just got into a writing mood I guess. Anyway the next chapter is gonna be the last chapter of this story! Sad day! I love writing it cause y'all are just so amazing & I don't want it to end y'all. If you didn't know this was my first Solby stay EVER! If you've been following me from the beginning of my account then you know I only ever got a story to like 12ish chapters before getting bored of it & just stopping my updates. BUT that didn't happen this story because y'all kept me motivated & happy. I can't wait for the sequel. Remember to vote what you think for the title at the end of the last chapter. Also I was wondering if I can ask y'all for something. It is currently 1:15 A.M. on Sunday December 23rd & I have 137 followers. So for Christmas/my birthday (I'm a Christmas baby) I would really appreciate it if y'all could get me to 200 followers by Christmas. Anyone who follows me from now until 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday Demeber 25th will be getting followed & getting a shoutout in this story cause it has the most views. So yeah. If y'all could get me to 200 I'll love you forever! Well I already do. Anyway I'm dragging this cause its now 1:23. If anyone read this whole thing props to you man. Love y'all forever!