3. Frieza's reason

Your Pov

You were flying towards the bad powerlevel your scouter was sensing, but you suddenly stopped! "Wait what the heck is going on?" You said trembling in fear "Zarbon, this plan is going to work out like i thought it would! We WILL KILL THE FILTHY MONKEYS!" Frieza laughed. "Tsk the nerve!" You were flying a bit closer while hiding your powerlevel you wanted that no one will notice you otherwise you would be dead right now "Frieza... I still have a question. Why do you want to kill these saiyans again?" Zarbon asked with a confused look "Because Zarbon if we don't destroy them now they will get stronger and stronger and will rebel against me! And When they do that they will be unstoppable!" Frieza said with a scared look "Wait why does he thinks that one of the saiyans would surpass him?!" You whispered

You were about to head back home to tell Raditz and Vegeta the info you just got, but suddenly got grabbed by your arm "And where do you think you are going exactly?" Said one of Frieza's men. You were scared and didn't knew what to do except to fight him head on. You were throwing a heavy punch into his guts in the hope he would let you go, and apparently he did and fell on the ground. "Omg is he dead?" You said with a white face. You were turning Around flying back home. While you were flying you had something in your mind. "How did he fell so fast at the ground?! I barely touched him!" You said with a very confused look. "Well it doesn't really matter now does it?" Just as soon as you wanted to head back home you saw on the way Vegeta..... With another girl "What?! Since When!" You said to yourself.

"Don't touch me!" Said Vegeta with a quite angered look on his face. "You jerk!" Said that girl next to him and flew away but she suddenly stopped in mid air "Just you wait Vegeta you will be Mine!" Said that girl with a pleased look "Hmph, we will see bout that!" Said Vegeta without looking towards her. "Get out of that hiding spot y/n i know you are there!" Said Vegeta looking towards the rock where you were hiding. "Just what was that? And who is that?" You said with a disappointed and sad face "Well that doesn't matter now! Why are you here?" Asked Vegeta "Well i still wanted to share the info i got when i followed Frieza's spaceship!" You said with a proud face "Hm? Info? What kind of info?" Vegeta looked Around to see if there was anyone that may could have followed you so he grabbed your hand and flew to a place where no one could hear or see you two. You were blushing "Why is your face rose red? Y/n?" Asked Vegeta with a slight blush on his face "Well its... Just that its warm in here! Haha yeah!" You lied "Hmph okay so what was the info you were talking about?" Vegeta looked at you with desperate eyes "Well i know the reason why Frieza wants us all dead!" You said with an angered face "Well why is it then?" Said Vegeta still looking at you. "Well he said something about that our race is getting too strong and might overpower him someday! You know someone like you! He was especially referring to you!" You said "Wait me? He is afraid of our race and especially me?" He said. You nodded "I think we should come up with a plan and fast cause the clock is ticking!" You said with fiery eyes.

"But how will we tell the saiyans? I mean they aren't just going to believe us right away! So we need evidence!" You said "Y/n we won't tell them! I will face Frieza alone! By myself!" Vegeta said with pride "Vegeta that would be a stupid move you dummy! You will be dead as soon as Frieza gets to his serious for...." you shutted your mouth. "For...? What do you mean y/n?" You were turning Around your head not trying to say anything "Spill it out or i will make you spill it out y/n!" Vegeta said with an angered look "Okay okay, but don't tell Frieza you got it from me okay?" You said with scared eyes "Hmph okay" Vegeta said irritated "Well the Frieza you now know is not in his TRUE form cause Frieza has many forms! And each form will be even stronger than the previous ones, but once he gets to full power there will be no one left to stop him!" You said while trembling "Hmmm so that bastard has stronger forms too huh?" Vegeta said excited "Well i can't wait to finish him off in his True power!" Vegeta laughed "ARE.. ARE YOU INSANE? YOU WILL DIE FOR SURE IF YOU WANT TO FA...." Vegeta slapped you "Ow!" You yelled while looking confused as to why he actually did that... "We are saiyans y/n!! THINK OF YOUR PRIDE!!" Vegeta said with a confident and pissed look "Ve..Vegeta?" Vegeta turned around and flew away!

You were heading back home to your mom Gine and Raditz. "I'm ho......" Someone just Knocked you out unconcious. You were slightly opening your eyes and as soon as you knew where you were you were turning white as clouds "So this is y/n y/l huh?" Said someone with a familiar voice you looked up and saw Frieza and his companion Zarbon "What?! Why?! Why am i here?!" You said with a scared look "Wait a sec..." You saw that you were tied up "Let me go you jerk!" You said with an angered look "Oh y/n you are here for a reason!" Said Frieza with a weird smirk on his face. "Why am i here? You said with a confused face. "We want you as our new companion!" Said Zarbon with a disgusted face.

"WAIT WHAT?!"

And thats the end of this chapter! Yes things are getting even more tense in the next chapters! So don't miss any of them if you enjoyed this!❤️

Meet the characters

Frieza:

Gine:

Zarbon:

Zarbon: