11. Peace!

Vegeta's Pov:

You woke up and the first thing you saw was someone sitting at your bed. "Hm?" You said and opened your eyes better. "Y/n?" You said confused while looking half asleep. "Hey Geets!" She said. "Uhm.... Why are you in my house? And how did you even get in?" You said a bit angered and confused. "Well can't I  just wake up my only friend? And are you seriously asking a saiyan girl how she got into your house?" She said smiling wide. "Hmph!" I said and stood up. "I am going to the bathroom.." You said and walked to the bathroom and did your normal routine. "Y/n is there a...." You looked at y/n. "Y-Y/n? Are you?!" You said and looked closely. Y/n was sleeping in your bed. "Y/N!" You yelled in the hope she would wake up. "Okay you leave me no choice!" You said and threw her out of your bed. "Serves You right!" You whispered. "Ouch! What was that for?! That really hurts you know!" She said. "Hmph! You shouldn't just be sleeping in my bed you know!" You said a bit pissed. "I remembered the softness of your bed when I slept here! I felt safe and warm so I fell asleep!" She laughed. "Whatever just turn around so I can change!" You said. "Kay kay!" She said and turned around. You putted on your dark blue clothes and putted on your white armor. "Done!" You said. "You are lookin handsome!" She said while laughing a bit. "Uh... Thanks?" You said

She really is weird! How did I get myself even into this?!

"Is there a special reason why you are here?" You said confused. "Wanna do something fun?" She asked while she smiled. "What do you with 'fun'?" You asked looking a bit rose. "You know! Something like swimming or we can fight again! Or just do something fun!" She said still smiling. "Hmm... Do you have anything in mind?" You asked and you were standing at the entrance. "Uhh...... Maybe do something with Nappa! He might know something fun!" She said still smiling. "N-Nappa?" You asked doubted. "Yeah c'mon!" She said.

Your Pov

You suddenly stopped with walking... "Vegeta?" You asked. "Yeah?" He asked. "Uhm.... Well..."You said. "Do you know where he is right now? Cause I have no idea of where to go!" You said with an awkward smile. "*sigh* I think he's home!" Vegeta said and while you were on the way to Nappa's house you saw someone who looked like your father, but with a slight darker tan. "My my! I never knew you had a girlfriend Vegeta!" That one said. "Just shut up Turles!" Vegeta said. "We are not dating.... In fact he is just a friend!" You said smiling. "Ahh I see it's because Vegeta is not suited as your boyfriend!" Turles said. "Wha?" You asked. "What is your name beautiful girl?" Turles asked. "My name is y/n!" You said while blushing a bit. "Well y/n do you want to go out on a date?" Turles asked looking deeply into your eyes. "Ahem! We are actually doing something today so she doesn't have time for you Turles!" Vegeta said. "Uhm maybe next time Turles! Like tomorrow!" You said smiling. "Hmph! Can I join you guys too?" Turles asked. "Yes!" "No!" You and Vegeta said at the same time. "Huh? Why not?" You asked Vegeta. "Cause.... I thought we were going as friends together!" Vegeta said. "Aww that's so nice of you Vegeta, but we can go with Turles too right?" You asked. "Hmph! I don't really care!" He said. "Okay you can join too!" You said and smiled at him. "Okay!" Turles said and walked next to you. "Sooo how come you don't have a boyfriend y/n?" Turles asks out of nowhere. "I... I don't know! Maybe it's because I am weird or something like that!" You said. "Hmmm.... I doubt that!" Turles said. "Oh speaking of which! I made cookies in the morning!" You said and gave Turles a cookie. "It's great!" Turles said while enjoying his cookie. "Want one too Vegeta?" You asked.

"No!" Vegeta said and gave you the cold shoulder. "Oh.......Okay!" You said a little bit disappointed and sad. "Don't worry Vegeta's always been like this!" Turles said while wrapping his arm around your shoulder. "Tsk!" Vegeta said "We are here!" Vegeta said emotionless. You ringed at the bell. But got no answer. "That's not how you come in his house y/n!" Vegeta said and blasted the door. "Woaw! You can't just do that Vegeta!" You said angered. "Hmph!" Vegeta said emotionless again which made you feel sad. "Nappa?!" You yelled. "Hm?" You heard someone saying that. "Who's there?!" Nappa said and turned around. "Ahh Vegeta What did I said about destroying my door?" He said angered. "Hey Nappa we wanted to ask you if you would know something fun to do with us!" You said and smiled. "Ahh y/n!" He said and smiled back, but saw Turles standing next to you. "Is Turles your boyfriend? Y/n?" He asked. "Can everyone please stop asking me if I have a boyfriend already! It makes me feel really uncomfortable!" You said and turned away. "Haha sorry y/n" Nappa said and scratched his neck. "Oh I know! How about going to swim! It is perfect swim weather today!" Nappa said smiling. "Right?!" You said and smiled too. "So we are going to the pool?" Turles asked. "Yup!" You said and smiled. "Okay we will see each other at the pool at 2 o clock, cause I don't have my swimsuit with me!" You said and smiled awkwardly. "Fine by me Cause I didn't brought it either!" Turles said and left already. "Okay see ya!" You said and left the house. You were flying home to get your swimsuit. "It's so nice to have Vegeta around more!" You said while smiling. " I think I have to forget about Vegeta and move on!" You said to yourself. You came home and runned to your bedroom. "Hmmm... Which swimsuit looks good on me?" You asked yourself. "Going to the pool?" Raditz asked. "Ahuh!" You said and smiled. "With who exactly?" Raditz asked. "With Turles, Vegeta and Nappa!" You said happy. "*sigh* Turles? Nappa too?!" Raditz sighed and walked to his bedroom. "Found it!" You said and putted it into your bag together with a towel. "Now I need or money or food!" You said while thinking. "I think I will bring my own food with me!" You said and putted some snacks into your bag. "I think I have everything I need!" You said and walked outside. "Oh hey y/n!" Turles said. "But how do you know where I live?" You asked. "Well Raditz was like a friend of mine and So we played together a lot!" He said and laughed. "Oh okay!" You said and smiled. "Let's go!" He said and grabbed your hand. You were smiling at him and so you two walked to the pool where Nappa and Vegeta were already standing.