13. Vegeta's Brother!

Your Pov

"N-Nappa?!" You said while your face went from happy to a very pissed one. "Well hi y/n!" He said and waved at you. "So! There is no one left to stop me!" He said and when he wanted to walk to you someone knocked him down unconscious. It was your trusty elder brother Raditz. "Omg! Thanks Raditz!" You said and smiled at him. "He is the reason why you are here so yeah!" He said. "So how are you doing?" He asked and looked at your wounds. "Well my wounds are not so severe so I bet I will be out of this hospital today!" You said smiling. "That's good!" Raditz said and hugged you. "Who even told you that Nappa was the one who caused this?" You asked confused. "Well Vegeta of course!" He said. "Oh yeah that's right!" You said and scratched the back of your neck. "Soo how is everyone doing at home?" You asked. "Just the same as always!" He said bored.

"Well what do you think about grabbing something to eat when I am outta here!" You asked. "Well if you can walk properly When you leave this place!" He laughed. "Tsk! Of course I can!" You said pissed. "Haha we will see!" He said. "Just look!" You said and stood up from your hospital bed. "See Radi......?" You said and fell on the ground. "Ouch!" You said. "Hahahahah told you!" He said and grabbed your hand to help you get up. "It's just a matter of time!" You said and turned around. "Well so how is it between you and Vegeta?" He said with dancing eyebrows. "Well we are close friends!" You smiled. "Oh really?....." He asked. "Raditz!" You said and your face went rose red. "We are JUST friends!" You said and looked away. "Yeah sure!" He said and walked away from your room. "Hey! Where do you think you are going?" You asked. "Well the visitors time is already over and I only wanted to see you to make sure you were safe!" He said and suddenly looked at the unconscious Nappa laying on the ground. "Let me take out the trash for ya!" He said and grabbed Nappa's foot and made his way out of the hospital. "So what should I do now?" You asked yourself and yawned. "Well I am really tired! It must be because of the blood!" You said and passed out on your bed.... Sleeping for hours.

A few hours later....

You woke up and saw Vegeta with his head resting on the end of the bed where your feet were. "V-Vegeta?" You said and turned red. "He is so cute when he sleeps! It'd be a shame if someone woke him up!" You said and putted some blanket around him to make sure he wasn't getting cold or anything, cause it's still your friend. "Poor thing! He was keeping an eye on you to make sure you were okay hours long!" A nurse said and walked away.

Did he really stayed so long here?!

Suddenly Vegeta started to make moves.

Oh shit is he awake?!

You asked yourself and looked closely. "Phew!" You whispered and he woke up. "Damn it!" You Whispered loud. "Huh? Oh so you are awake now y/n?!" He asked awkwardly. You hugged him. "Thanks for taking care of me while I was sleeping!" You whispered. "N-No problem!" He said a bit angered and looked away. "No, but really how long have you been here?!" You asked. "Well long enough to tell that you snore a bit loud!" He said while still looking away. "Oh... Well yeah it is me of course what we are talking about!" You laughed and pointed at yourself. "Hmph!" He said. "Soo I heard you could return home already!" He said. "Really?!" You asked. "No you have to live here!" He said sarcastically. "Hahahah very funny!" You said and stood up. It was still a bit too difficult to stand up properly. "Look out a bi...." He said and you were supposed to fell on the ground, but got caught by Vegeta. "Tsk! I told you had to look out!" He said. "Th-thanks Geets!" You smiled. "Hmph!" He said and helped you standing up. "Can you stand up now?" He asked. "I-I Don't know! But I can try!" You said and tried to stand up again. "I think I can!" You said and smiled.

"Shall we go?" You asked. "Where? I am going home!" He said. "Oh I thought you were bringing me home!" You said a bit disappointed. "Do I have to?" He asked. "Well..... If you don't want to then...."You said while playing with your thumbs. "*sigh* Okay let's go!" He said. "Really?!" You asked loud out of pleasure. "Cmon!" He said and walked with you outside. "Can you fly or....?" He asked. "I think I can!" You tried to fly, but couldn't go very fast or high. "That means we have to walk!" He said and walked next to you. It was still a bit difficult for you to walk, but you had Vegeta by your side to help you out. It was an awkward silence between the two of you. "Sooo uhh how are you doin?" You asked awkwardly. "Hmph! Just fine..." He said while looking away. You two were just being silent and awkward the whole walk home. "Hey I think I can fly now!" You said. "Really?" He asked looking disbelieving. "Yeah just see!" You said and tried to fly higher and higher, but when you were at your limit you fell. "Uahhh!" You yelled. And fell right on your face. "Ahhh!" You yelled in pain. "Tsk! You moron! It wasn't so high!" Vegeta said pissed. "Well it felt like it!" You said and tried to stand up. "I guess I am now getting better and better!" You smiled.