8. The birth of a new super saiyan!

Your Pov

Frieza charges right at us and punched Vegeta hard in the face. Vegeta punched him back and ended up fighting each other..... Without you..... You were feeling uncomfortable not knowing what to do. "Uhh Vegeta it will be my turn after you right?" You said looking towards Vegeta. "Yeah yeah, but only if i can't beat him!" He said and continue fighting. "Hmm it really is boring just to watch them fight you know! But i think i am just going to watch them fight very closely to see if Frieza has Some weaknesses!" You thought to yourself. Vegeta threw a ki blast at the ground which made smoke and Frieza was shooting all over the places while Vegeta was just flying above looking confused as to why he couldn't hit him. "Hmmm wait a sec! He doesn't wear his scouter! He can't sense powerlevels! Yeah that's one weakness!" You said to yourself. Vegeta looked at you thinking about what you were just saying. You flew your way fast to him. "Vegeta! He can't sense powerlevels! Cause 1. He doesn't has his trusty scouter of his and he is just shooting all over the places without hitting you once!" You said and made your way down. "Smart thinking y/n!" Vegeta said "Hm? Where did he go?" He said and turned around and saw Frieza standing right behind him. "Hello Vegeta!" Frieza said and shot a death beam right through his heart.

 "Hello Vegeta!" Frieza said and shot a death beam right through his heart

"NO! VEGETA!!" You yelled. Vegeta was falling down from the sky to the ground. You were running towards him. "Vegeta! Are you Okay?! Say something!" You asked almost crying. "Vegeta!" You said and Vegeta woke up. "Y-Y/n! Get out of here while you still can! *cough cough* Just forget about me and run! He will kill you if you don't run now!" Vegeta said and lost consciousness "Vegeta! I won't leave you here! I care for you! And that's why.... And that's why! I will be the one to finish off Frieza!" You said angered. "Y-y/n?" Vegeta asked. "Y-Yeah?" You answered. "Don't forget y-your.... Saiyan Pride! You are a mighty warrior! *cough* Just stay str.............." You felt Vegeta's powerlevel decreasing to zero. Vegeta was dead.

 "N-No! N-No! VEGETA?! VEGETA! NOOOOOO!" You said and cried

"N-No! N-No! VEGETA?! VEGETA! NOOOOOO!" You said and cried. "Hahahah how pathetic of you two! You two almost look like you guys are a couple! Hah! Too bad He is dead!" Frieza said laughing. You carried Vegeta to a safe place and dug a proper grave for the Prince. "Vegeta! I won't let you down!" You said with tears in your eyes. You letted out a huge yell "FRIEZA! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID! YOU ARE GONNA PAY!" You said and charged right towards him. You wanted to land a punch right on his face, but he dodged that one.