23. Arrested!

Kakarrot's Pov

I was waiting for the doctor to finally say something about how (Y/N) is doing. I was getting worried a bit. Then finally after some time of waiting and walking around, the doctor came and nodded with a smile on his face. I couldn't help, but smile too. I walked to (Y/N)'s room. She was sitting there with a smile on her face. "Hi Kakarrot! Thanks.... For bringing me here!" She said while smiling with a closed eye smile. "Yeah no problem! When I brought you here you began to shake like crazy! And your lips were very purple too!" I said while scratching the back of my neck with that goofy smile. "The doctor said that I could leave now so I will change into my normal (F/C) armor...." She said and I then nodded and just still stood here. She was still looking at me. "What is it?" I asked while looking back. She then laughed a bit and answered "Uhm can you please turn around or something?" She said and I then mentally facepalmed myself and turned around.

Your Pov

I was changing into my (F/C) armor and grabbed my stuff so we could leave. Kakarrot and I were walking out of the hospital until someone yelled my name. "(Y/N)! Wait! YOUR MEDICINE!" The doctor said while running towards me. "Oh yeah! Whoops! I totally forgot!" I said while scratching the back of my neck. "Listen this medicine will heal you immediately if something like this ever happens again Okay?" He said while huffing. I just nodded and took the medicine and putted it in my pocket. Then Kakarrot and I were taking off to his house. It was first an awkward silence between us which I didn't understand why it suddenly became awkward between us. But then Kakarrot just started the conversation "How come you were outside the whole time (Y/N)?" He asked while looking at me. I was thinking and remembered what happened. "Well I kinda needed some fresh air so I flew out of my window to walk around until I realized that the window of my room suddenly was locked!" I said and laughed at the thought. Kakarrot then just laughed a bit as well "You are kinda someone who forgets a lot of things don't you?" He asked and I just nodded and chuckled. We arrived at his house and we saw a worried Chichi and Gohan standing outside.

When they saw Kakarrot they immediately tackled him with a hug and I was just standing there awkwardly behind him. Gohan then smiled at me and hugged me. "Thank goodness you are back! Where have you been?" He asked worriedly. "Well my body temperature was rising so I had to go to the doctor and Kakarrot brought me there as fast as he could" I said and smiled. "Are you feeling okay now?" He asked and I smiled and nodded. He then sighed out of relief and Chichi, Kakarrot and Gohan were walking back inside. I was walking to my room to read some books for fun. I grabbed a book from the shelf and it read 'Harry Potter' On it and so I started to read it.

*RING RING!*

Someone ringed at the doorbell so I walked downstairs to open it, but Chichi already did. A police officer was standing in front of her. "Someone is in this house that destroyed an entire city! We have to arrest this girl!" He said and Chichi looked behind her where I stood. The police officer looked at me and growled. "You! It was You! You are arrested!" He said and grabbed my wrists and putted handcuffs on it. Later Kakarrot came in the scene and saw me getting arrested. He looked shocked and I just sighed and walked with the police officer. "But What has she done sir?" He asked and the Police officer told him that I destroyed an entire city where my spacepod landed. "Why (Y/N)?" He asked with a sad face. "Sorry Kakarrot, but when I landed there people began to stare at me and threw things to me! I tried to tell them to calm down, but they just kept on throwing and trying to hurt me! I was getting irritated you know!" I answered. I looked down and sat in the car with the police officer. I looked at Kakarrot's and Gohan's shocked faces I then looked down. We were riding towards the cells. The police officer then threw me in one of the cells and I was just sitting there.

I was looking around and hugged my knees. I then walked towards the iron bars and touched it. Something in me told me to break it and escape, but the other part told me not to do it. I sighed and went back to my cell bed. Someone then walked to my cell and threw some clothes to me. It was an orange overall with buttons and I then looked at myself and realized I still wore Chichi's clothes. I changed into it and then the officer opened the door. "We are going to talk missy!" He said and I walked out of the cell and went where ever he was walking to. I had to sit on a chair and he was sitting across me and was staring at me. "Soo do you have any idea why you are here?" He asked and I just looked confused and shook my head. "Listen! You blew a whole city-" "They were all trying to hurt me, because I looked different! Isn't that mean! I mean not that it actually hurt me physical, but it did hurt me mentally!" I said and sighed. The officer was looking at me confused. He then coughed and started to talk again. "But that's no reason to blow up a city! You have to stay in this Cell for some time, girl!" He said and stood up from his chair. My anger was rising so I just growled at him and I walked back to my cell until he grabbed my wrist.