4. Kidnapped

Your Pov

Wait WHAT?! You said with a confused look. "You heard me! You are going to be a fine henchman!" Frieza said.  "I will never be one of your henchman Frieza!" You said with an angered look. "Oh so you'd rather die than be my henchman?" Frieza laughed. You were turning white.

Please,someone help me!

"So do you want to die or be one of my henchman?" Said Frieza with a creepy smile on his face. "Wait Frieza isn't she the daughter of the scientist named Bardock?" Said one of his other companions Dodoria. "Well i need her cause i have heard that she has some incredible intelligence!" Frieza said while looking into your eyes. "Soo its your choice... Want to die or be one of my henchman?!" You were struggling to escape, eventhough you knew you couldn't. "Okay... You win! I am gonna be one of your henchman!" You said with teary eyes. "Great! But if you are only saying that to escape i will kill you! Understood?" Frieza said with an angered and scary face. "Ye....Yeah i understand!" You said with tears in your eyes out of fear. "Good! Now tell me where is your father?" Frieza asked looking deeply in your eyes to make sure you weren't lying. "I.... I don't know!" You said trembling. "You are lying aren't you?!" Frieza asked. "WHAT?! No! I never know when my dad is home! He is always gone and he never has time for me or his family!" You said with anger in your eyes.

Meanwhile back at planet Vegeta....

Raditz's Pov

You opened your eyes slowly... "Wait what the heck?! Where am i?" You said with a confused look. You were looking around as far as you could and saw someone. "WAIT! Mom? Are you okay?!" You asked concerned. You were searching around the area to look for your sister y/n. "Where is she?! Where is y/n?" You asked angry and concerned. "Raditz??" Your mom said. "Yes? It's me mom!" You said. "Ahh i see where is y/n?" What happened why are we even here?" Gine said "I.. I don't know!" You said. "We have to get out of here now!" Gine said while looking at the area like its familiar. "I know where we are Raditz! We have to get out now before we die!" Gine said trembling. Someone was getting inside the space where you and your mom Gine were brought. "Hahahaha just look at you pathetic weaklings! Your race disgusts me!" Said one of Frieza's men. "Just so you wait until... I GET OUT OF THIS PLACE AND WHEN I DO I WILL CRUSH YOU!!" You yelled. "Where is she?" Gine asked. "Where is who?!" One of Frieza's men said. "You know who! My daughter! Where is y/n!" Gine said. "Ahh y/n is with Frieza and Zarbon and Dodoria" Said one of Frieza's men when he walked out of the door. "Wait! Frieza? What has she to do with Frieza?!" You asked. "Oh hello..." said someone with a familiar voice. "Wait that can't be! Y/n IS THAT YOU?!" You said. "Hello Raditz!" Y/n said. "What are you doing here y/n?!" You asked. "I work for Frieza now! I'm sorry!" Y/n said. "Hehe these monkeys can go now!" Frieza said with a smirk on his face.

Did she do that for us?

"Wait! Y/n why are you working for Frieza?!" You asked. "Its for your own goods!" Y/n said while freeing you and your mom. "Y/n we are not leaving until you come with us!" You said while standing in your fighting position. "Raditz...Mom..... Just go home and stay safe please!" Y/n said concerned. "No we are not leaving y/n! I will not leave you alone with Frieza!! Never!" Gine said with tears running down her cheeks. "Now go!" Y/n said and turned around. "Let's go!" Said one of Frieza's men. Some other men came and got you Guys out of the spaceship. You and Gine were out of the spaceship. "How can we get y/n back with out getting caught by Frieza?!" You asked angered. "We will get her back Raditz!" Said someone with a familiar voice. "W..Wait a sec! Prince Vegeta?!" You said. "Sup?" He said. "So y/n got kidnapped by Frieza eh?" He said with an angered face. "Yeah but not only that she became one of his henchman!" You said disappointed "Its for her own good to obey Frieza right now!" He said. "Just how can we get her back?" You said. Someone behind you was crying. "Mom?" You said while looking at her. You gave her a hug "We will get her back no matter what! Don't you worry!" You said. "Wait we? Who said something about we?" Vegeta said. "Don't you want to get her back too?" You said. "No! I only want to fight Frieza! Th...Thats all!" Vegeta said. "How could my sister even like this guy!" You whispered to yourself. "Wait what?" Asked Vegeta with confused eyes. "Nothing....." you said.

"Now let's just come up with somethin to rescue my sister from that maniac!" You said with fire burning in your eyes. "Count me in too!" Said someone with a familiar voice standing right behind you. "So you actually were listening the whole time huh?" You said. "Ofcourse.. I mean it's my daughter we are talking about! I don't want her to get hurt by someone and especially Frieza!" Bardock said with a pissed look. "Well then let's go!" You said pointing at the ship. "Wait does anyone have a plan?" You asked. "Uhh i thought you had a plan!" Vegeta laughed. "Well this is what we are going to do!" Bardock said. "We are going inside Frieza's spaceship surpressing our powerlevel! Cause Frieza can't sense energy like we can! So we can use it to our adventage. So when we get in we have to find y/n first and when one of us does that one will have to take her outside while the others are making sure no one is in the way! So i want someone guarding the West, East, South and North area. So who is going where?!" Bardock said. "Well i will guard North area!" Raditz said. "And i am going for the South area!" Gine said afterwards. "Okay then i will be guarding the West area!" Bardock said. "I will guard and rescue y/n! Cause my fists are itching to fight now!" Vegeta said. "We are not here to fight!" Bardock said while interrupting Vegeta. "No fighting?!" Vegeta said. "You moron if we are going to fight we will eventually have to take on Frieza and we all know that no one of us can do that!" Bardock said.

"Hmph!" Vegeta said with disappointed eyes. "Well then shall we go?" Bardock said. "Yes!" Everyone said with determined eyes.

Your Pov

"Where should i begin Lord Frieza?" You asked while looking down. "Clean the bathrooms first then!" Frieza said and punched you hard in the stomach. "OWW! What was that for?" You said. "Never look down when i am talking to you y/n!" Frieza said with a pissed look and walked away. You were heading to the bathroom to clean it up while dealing with the pain in your stomach. "My stomach hurts real bad right now! Ugh Frieza you jerk!" You whispered to yourself.

You were cleaning the bathrooms and while doing it you were thinking about what Raditz and the rest are doing right now. Until you saw someone waving at you. "Hm? Wait who is that?" You were looking closely and then saw someone quite familiar.

"Wait! VEGETA?!"

Thats the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed this new chapter and the story!❤️ I will see you guys at the next chapter!

Meet the character

Dodoria