15. The tournament begins!

"Let the tournament begin!"

Your Pov

"So these are the rules!" Cell said. "This is gonna sound crazy, but if you actually manage to defeat me then I won't destroy this planet! But if there is no one left to defeat me then this planet will be doomed! That's rule number one! Rule number two is if your feet or any other body part touches the ground and not the arena then You will be disqualified!" Cell said with pleasure in his voice. You Raditz and Vegeta looked at each other. "So Who is gonna go first?!" He asked and one hand was in the air. It was the hand of a saiyan named Toma. "I am gonna defeat you! Cell.." He said and stepped in the arena.

"Oh? And you are.....?" Cell asked. "I am Toma and I will be the one to defeat you! I have no time to play around so let's just begin already!" He said and charged right at him, but when he wanted to land his punch Cell disappeared. "What the?!" He said and looked around. "Where is He?!" He said. "Right here!" Cell said and destroyed the saiyan with one blow.... Toma was dead! "Toma!" Fasha said behind you and flew to him to check if he was okay. "Toma! Stand up! Don't die on me friend!" She said and got no answer. "I will fight you now Cell!" She said and punched him out of anger. "That was a lucky shot and you won't get another one!" Cell said cocky and kicked her out of the arena. "Soo any other volunteers who are not weak AF!" He said while looking around. "You know what? I will be the one choosing now!" He said and pointed at you. "You!" He said and your eyes widened. "M-me?!" You asked. "Yes You!" He said and you walked towards him. "Good luck little sister!" Raditz said. "I will do my best!" You said and waved at him and Vegeta. "Don't plan on dying!" Vegeta said afterwards. "Don't worry I am not!" You said and turned around to face Cell. "Soo Shall we begin Then?" He said and stood in his fighting position. You charged right at Cell and punched him. "Tsk!" He said and kicked you which sent you flying almost out of the arena. "Heh! This won't be an easy fight it seems!" You said and wiped the blood out of your mouth. You transformed into a super saiyan. Everyone was surprised and began to yell "WHAT IS SHE?! IS SHE A-A SUPER SAIYAN?! IS THE LEGEND TRUE?!" They all said and still looked surprised at you.

"Huahhh!" You said and kicked Cell. He was sent flying and you charged at him with a powerful punch in his back. "Arghh!" He said and punched you. "You aren't bad!" He said. "You aren't bad yourself!" You said and punched Cell again and he punched you back, but harder this time. "Ahh!" You said. "This is the end!" He yelled and he flew at full speed towards you and tried to punch you and end it. You dodged it and kicked him from the back. "You are fast!" He said and stood up. "But I am faster! I am perfect Cell!" He said and tried to kick you, but you dodged that kick as well. "Galick gun!" You yelled and shot a very strong Galick gun right at him. He dodged it. "Oh no!" You said and Cell punched you in your face. Your nose was bleeding and you were breathing hard.. "Tsk!" You said and wiped the blood away. "I am far from done!" You said and letted out a huge yell and charged at him with a very strong punch which sent him flying and just when he was about to land you landed a strong kick. He was then again almost out of the arena. "Almost!" You said and Cell created a huge blast and you were countering it with a blast just as strong as his. Your Blast against his...