6. Training begins!

"Let the training begin!"

Your Pov

"So the first test is to see just how much saiyan rage is burning inside you!" Vegeta said. "How will you see that?" You asked. "Well you will see that as soon as we are done with this training!" Vegeta said and began flying towards you in massive speed. "Wuah.....!" You screamed surprisingly and got punched real bad in your stomach. "Ow!" You yelled madly and began to stand up. "Let's go!" You said with fire in your eyes. Vegeta landed a very heavy kick in your face. And you began to lose control of your rage and surprisingly kicked Vegeta in the d..... "Hey watch out for the private parts Y/n!" He yelled madly looking fired up. "Huaaaaah!" You letted our a huge yell and charged your way to Vegeta. You wanted to punch him, but he caught your fist and you tried to punch him with the other fist , but Vegeta caught that one as well. "Damn it!" You said looking struggled. Vegeta began to kick you with everything he got and you fell..... "AHHHHH!" And then there you were laying on the ground. Unconscious and Vegeta carried you to the nearest couch. A bit later you were starting to wake up... "*huff...hufff*" you were breathing deeply and opened your eyes. "Ahh so you are already awake y/n?" Vegeta said while standing in his shorts without a shirt. You turned as red as a tomato and looked away. "Sooo shall we continue our training Vegeta?" You asked still looking away. "We will be training as soon as I am done! Just wait outside and do as you like for a few minutes." He said and walked away. "Alrighty then!" You said and walked outside. "Hmm... Okay so I will have to let out all of my inner rage then!" You said with a finger on your chin thinking deep. You were laying on the ground looking at the air. You took a huge breath.

I wonder what's going on back in my house!

"Okay let's go!" Someone said. You stood up and walked over to him. "Yes!" You said and you guys began training again. "Okay this test is over! Now let's get to the next test!" Vegeta said. "So what is the next test about Vegeta?" You asked. "It's about strength now!" Vegeta said. "So first we had my rage and now strength?" You asked. "That's right!" Vegeta said and charged his way to you. You began to flinch cause you didn't knew what to do just yet. "Okay calm down! Y/n come up with a plan to defeat Vegeta!" You said while Vegeta already came up close to you while your noses were touching. "Huh?!" You said while looking red AF.

Oh yeah it's time to fight! You whispered to yourself.

You wanted to throw a punch, but Vegeta dodged that one and you knew he would dodge cause yeah! When he was focusing on the punch you managed to take down Vegeta against the ground. You were punching him. "Are you gonna give up?" You said smirking. You were still on top of Vegeta. Vegeta wanted to punch you, but luckily for you you managed to grab his fist. So he used his other fist and you grabbed that one as well. "Hehehe gonna give up now?" You said while your faces were not so far from each other.(like a few centimeters away). Vegeta grinned. He tilted you up with all of his strength and turned the tables around. While you were against the ground and Vegeta grabbing your arms. You were looking red again. "Uhh Vegeta......?" You said while looking away from his face with a red blush on your face. "Gonna give up?" He asked while smirking. "Uhm it's not that but it's just that....... You know" You were looking uncomfortable at him. Vegeta seemed to understand as soon as you laughed awkwardly. "Ahem! I'm sorry!" He said with a slight blush on his face.

This is my chance!

You managed to get free and punched Vegeta in the face. "Ow!" He said while smiling at you with a proud face. He fell hard. You were smiling back and grabbed his hand. "Heh! You Okay? You asked. "Tsk! Such sneak attack won't work next time y/n!" He said looking angered and blushed. You were laughing. "What is so funny?" He asked looking pissed at you and embarrassed. "Nothing!" You said "Alright let's get to the next and last test!" He said while looking away. "This girl....!" He whispered to himself. "Hm?" You asked confused. "Nothing!" He said and looked away, but started looking at you again. "Something wrong?" You asked while Vegeta was looking at you. "Hmph it's getting quite dark now doesn't it?" He asked and changed the subject. "Yeah! It is getting pretty late now! I guess it's about time I had to go home!" You said "Wait!" Vegeta said. "Hm?" You asked. "Y.... You can stay here if you want...." He said. "I mean that's nice and all but I don't have my pj's with me! Maybe nex...." you were interrupted by Vegeta saying "You can borrow my clothes!" He said. "Hmmm" You were looking at Vegeta suspicious "What?!" He said while getting angered. "Is there a reason for me to stay?" You asked. "Well we still have to continue our training and that's gonna start really early so I thought it might be better if you stayed here" He said looking away. "Okay then!" You said and walked inside his Royale house. "Where can I sleep?" You asked while looking around. "Here!" He said and pointed at the room next to you. "Okay then!" You said and Vegeta was looking at you.