26. You are mine!(Lemon)

*Warning! Some lemon is involved!*

Your Pov

I walked towards Kakarrot's room and laid next to a sleeping Kakarrot. I smiled and turned on my right side.... A few moments later I fell asleep.

~The next morning~

I woke up and sat up straight. I was stretching out and yawning. I spotted Kakarrot still sleeping on the other side of the bed. A smile began to form on my lips and I kissed his forehead. Just when I stepped out of the bed I felt a grip on my wrist. "Goodmorning beautiful" Kakarrot said with a gentle voice and smiled a closed eye smile. I smiled back and he blushed. "What a way to wake someone up huh?" He said and I blushed as well. 'Wasn't he sleeping?' He laughed and he kissed my forehead as well. "K-Kakarrot-" "Just call me Goku" He said and I then nodded. He letted go of my wrist and I walked to the bathroom. I putted off my clothes and I stepped in the bathtub. I opened the tap and a few moments later the tub was already filled with water and soap. I relaxed and I heard the door going slightly open. Unfortunately the door was wide open. I saw a familiar figure standing in front of the door frame. "G-Goku?!" I said and I blushed heavily. He got a shocked expression and turned around.

"I-I'm sorry, (Y/N)! I didn't knew you were in the bathroom! Cause you know... It wasn't locked..." He said and I could already tell that he was blushing. "I really have to go to the toilet!" He said and he was going in the bathroom without looking at me. He was running to the toilet and putted off his pants. He sighed out of relief and I looked away. When he was done he putted his shorts back on. He walked out of the bathroom without looking at me. He closed the door and I sighed. After I was going out of the bathtub I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I was finally done with my morning routine in the bathroom so I went to Goku's room to change back into my training Gi. I grabbed my (F/C) armor and putted it on. I walked to the kitchen to bake some pancakes for breakfast. I felt two arms wrapped around my waist and a chin on my left shoulder. "Whatcha makin?" Goku asked and I blushed, I could feel his warm breaths in my neck. "Just some pancakes" I said and he kissed my cheek.

~A few moments later~

The pancakes were finally done and Gohan was going to the dining table to eat the pancakes I made. The three of us sat on our chairs and we began to eat like normal Saiyans. "These pancakes are delicious!" Gohan said and I smiled. "I'm glad you liked them!" I said while smiling. "Yeah, but no kidding it's really good!" Goku said with his mouth full. I laughed and we continued eating. When everyone was done eating I grabbed the plates and washed them. I cleaned up and when I was done with that me and Goku were going outside to train while Gohan is studying inside. We sensed a powerlevel coming this way and saw Vegeta landing. "Kakarrot! Why didn't you.... Nevermind" He said and looked at me. "Can I talk to you for a bit, (Y/N)?" He asked and I was thinking. I nodded and Goku stared at us. "In private?" He asked and Goku went back inside. "Are you feeling okay now?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm fine..." I said and looked away.

"Look, I know I was in bed with another girl, but I couldn't control myself cause of the mating season!" He said and I looked back in his eyes. I crossed my arms and began to speak. "Listen Vegeta, I cant forgive you that easily.... And you know that! What you did was wrong! Did you even understand how much that actually broke me apart?!" I asked while my anger was rising. "I know that I should've been more careful, but give me please a second chance!" I was thinking about Goku when he confessed his feelings for me. "I can't..." I said and he grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the wall of Goku's house. "Ugh... Vegeta! Let go of me!" I said as he held my arms above my head so I wouldn't move. He smirked and I felt tears going down my cheeks. "I'm serious! Let go! You are hurting me!" I said and his smirk grew wider. I growled and he kissed me. "Why can't you become mine, (Y/N)?" He asked and I looked away from his face. "Because I don't love you..."