31. The end?!

Your Pov

"Really??" I asked looking shocked at Goku. He nodded. "What did they do?" I asked while I trembled a bit. "I-I don't remember it clearly anymore..." He said as he had a hand laid on hog forehead. "I see...." I said. "I heard that Piccolo is now fighting the Androids!" I said looking at Goku with faithful eyes. "He is going to be fine! I promise!" He said and he ruffled my hair. "H-hey!" I said while fixing my hair.

~At the place where Piccolo is about to fight~

Piccolo and Android 17 were fighting and 17 was panting hard. He then looked at Android 18, his twin sister and he smirked. A ray of light was striking Android 18 and suddenly the two of them fused somehow....

Piccolo's Pov

I saw the two of the Androids fuse and I knew that I was screwed now. The only thing I wanted to do was stalling time for Goku to get better! Damn.... This does not look good at all. "Just call me Android 35!" The fused Androids said. "Here I go!" Android 35 said as they launched towards me. They kicked me in my guts just before I could dodge. I groaned out of pain and blood was dripping down from out of my mouth...

Your Pov

"Goku! I feel a powerlevel on that island where Piccolo is decreasing immensely!" I said while looking shocked towards the direction of that island. Goku also turned his look to the island and his eyes widen. "Let's go!" He said and I nodded. We both blasted off in the air and flew to the island Piccolo was at.

After we landed we saw two Androids. One in a green suit and one who looked familiar to Goku. "Wait.... That one Android looks like the two Androids from my dream!" Goku said looking shocked. "Doesn't that mean they....?" I asked and Goku nodded. 'Shit....they've fused!' I thought. I clenched my fists as I looked at the fallen Piccolo. "(Y/N)! Go and heal Piccolo and bring him to Kame house! I will take it over from here!" Goku said looking serious. "But... Are you sure?" I asked and he smiled a genuine smile. He nodded and he headed towards the two Androids. I flew towards Piccolo and I healed him by giving him my energy.

"Can you stand up now?" I asked. Piccolo sighed in relief and he nodded. I helped Piccolo stand up and the two of us were headed towards Kame house. I sat on the couch when I got there and I looked down. 'Goku....' I thought sadly. I shook the sad expression off and I took a walk around Kame house. It wasn't long before I already made 5 rounds simply, because the house and the place is really small. My eyes widen as I felt a powerlevel on that island increase exponentially. 'What is going on...?' I thought. I gulped and I blasted off in the air and headed towards Goku.

'You better be alright Goku!' My mind said. I landed on the island and I found Goku in his... Super saiyan 3 form? 'EHH...??!' I thought looking shocked. I knew it wasn't Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan 2. He did it! He surpassed me... 'Damn it!' I thought. I really have to train after this and get Super Saiyan 3 myself. However the fight commenced and what felt like five to ten minutes Goku was unconscious. "Goku!" I yelled running up to him. "Goku..! GOKUU!!" I yelled...

~In space~

???'s Pov

As my sister and I made it to Planet Earth we decided to land and to walk around to see if we could spot (Y/N)'s powerlevel. After some time we could finally detect it with our scouters. "Got you now!" I said and I smirked. "Ella! I found her!" I said. She nodded, but she also tilted her head in confusion. "Found who again?" Ella asked in confusion. "*sigh* I swear to god Ella! How many times do I have to repeat myself?! You stupid ass! (Y/N)! Of course!" I said. She nodded and I facepalmed myself. "Let's just go!" I said.

Your Pov

"GOKUU!!" I yelled. He wasn't answering nor was his heartbeat. My heartbeat raised and tears were forming in my eyes. "(Y/N)...?" He asked. I looked at him as I cried. "I love y-" before he could finish his sentence he was already dead... 'no...No....NOO!' I thought in pain. 'My husband just died in front of my very eyes... He meant the world to me!' I thought. I putted him gently on the ground and I stood up. I bowed "Thank you, Goku! I LOVE YOU TOO!" I said as tears were falling on my beloved husband.