21. Hurt!

Your Pov

I suddenly saw a place with a rose- ish sky with yellow clouds. "Where the heck am I?" I asked myself and locked my eyes on a big building in the middle of everything. I flew towards it and saw many other people there who looked like white clouds with souls. This place was giving me the shivers.... I landed in front of the house and spotted a big man sitting behind his desk. "Uhm hello?" I asked the big man. "Hm? Oh it's you (Y/N)!" He said and you looked confused at him 'How does he know my name?'. "Uh sir where am I and why do you know my name?" I asked very confused. "I am King Yemma and this place is the after world! The place that decides wether you go to hell or the other side!" He said. I nodded in understanding and looked confused again.

"So what'll it be then? Heaven or Hell?" I asked. "Well you have done some bad things as well as good things..." I was getting nervous. "But your death made your good points high so you can go to heaven! You can train with the almighty King Kai himself!" He said and smiled. "I'm sure you'll do great!" He said and pointed to the direction where I was supposed to take my leave. My jaw flipped open at the sight I saw.... A big and long snake road, it seemed like it didn't had an end so I just sighed and flew at full speed towards the end of it...

Vegeta's Pov

It has been days since (Y/N) left us. I was getting worried a lot lately and haven't been able to concentrate anymore. All I could think of was if she was gonna be alright. The mating season was almost getting started and when it does the hormones of the Female saiyan goes up to its maximum! I just wanted (Y/N) as my mate, but I knew we were too young to get married. So I just sighed and decided to wait until the season was over. It's just a whole month full of saiyans trying to get a mate. I went back to the living room to sit and think about other stuff besides (Y/N), but couldn't help it.

-Few days later and the mating season has began-

I woke up and I tried to stay in my room as long as possible, but my hormones were kicking in. 'No no no! Not now! Have to wait.... Until... It's over!' I closed my eyes and shook my head. "ARGH!!" My Saiyan instincts were telling me to go outside and catch a mate, but I refused to listen to my instincts this once. I was really hungry so I walked to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I then saw Tarble walking towards the bathroom. "Good morning big brother!" Tarble said tiredly while walking to the bathroom. I sighed and said good morning as well. I tried to focus on the food. After some time breakfast was done and I putted it on plates and putted it on the table.

*RING RING!*

Someone was ringing on the doorbell so I walked to the door to answer it. I saw a Female Saiyan names Caulifla standing behind the door. "What do you want?" I asked with a grumpy voice. I couldn't help but stare at her body. I turned around so I no longer was facing her. "Uhm Prince Vegeta Why aren't you looking at me?" She said and raised her voice a bit. "Hmph! Why should i?" I asked. I can't take this anymore! '*sigh* When are you going to come back (Y/N)?' I kept asking myself when she is coming back. Even though I fully know she is at the after world... "Well?" She asked and I was just standing like a statue. I got caught up in my thoughts and forgot she is still here. I tried to slam the door closed, but she putted her foot against it so I can't lock it. "Listen Vegeta... I just wanted to apologize for the bad things I did! I didn't had to bully you when you were a child!" She said and scratched the back of her neck. She stretched her arm to shake my hand. I couldn't hold my instincts any longer so I grabbed her hand and took her inside.

Caulifla's Pov

Vegeta just threw me inside his house and I did not liked the feeling of this.. I knew he already had a girlfriend, but I always loved him even though I bullied him. He was walking to his room and I had to follow him. We were standing in his room and he then suddenly pulled me on his bed. He pressed his body against mine and he then began to kiss my neck gently. I couldn't help, but moan at this and he then began to kiss my lips passionately. I tried to resist by pulling him away from me, but he grabbed my wrists and held it besides my head. I was going out of control of this kept up. I had to get out of here. Wait a sec.... It's mating season isn't it?! Now I really have to get out of here. I snapped out of my thoughts and then realized Vegeta was half naked. I was laying on his bed and he was standing before me. I could finally make my move and get the heck out of here. I punched him in his guts really hard and he held his stomach out of pain.