10. Home sweet home!

Your Pov.

"What are we gonna do now?!" Bardock asked angered. "Well that means that two people will have to fit in one spaceship each!" Raditz said. "Y-Yeah! As if that is gonna be comfortable!" Bardock said. "Okay who suggests going into my spaceship?" Raditz asked. "I am definitely not!" Vegeta said looking away. "I will be going Then!" Bardock said. "Th-That means that Vegeta will be in my spaceship?" You asked yourself and turned red. "Then Vegeta is going into y/n spaceshi......" Raditz said and looked red as well. "Wait Vegeta! Uhm you can always go into my spaceship!" Raditz said awkward. "I absolutely don't want to go into your spaceship! Raditz!" Vegeta said. "I don't care where I am going as long as it's not with you!" He said and walked towards one of the two spaceships. "Soo Uhm That means that you will be going into my spaceship?" You asked turning as red as a tomato. "As long as I am not with Raditz!" He said. "You are so mean Vegeta!" Raditz said. "Well then let's make our ways to the spaceships and go inside them!" Bardock said. "Yeah mom must be worried!" You said. Raditz walked to you and whispered. "You know it's Vegeta we are talking about right?" "Y-Yeah! I know!" You said still looking Red..... Vegeta already sat in the spaceship. You were searching for a proper place and before you knew it Raditz's spaceship already left. Vegeta grabbed you by the arm and pulled you inside the ship. You didn't had any comfortable place so you sat half on the chair and half on his laps. "So.... You are quite quiet now!" Vegeta said. "Oh really? Haha!" You said and awkwardly smiled. "Why?" He asked. "Hm? What do you mean?" You asked confused. "Why did you brought me back?!" He asked.

Cuz I love you!

"Uhm well cause you have trained me so good and you were supportive and you were actually the only one who believed I could take on Frieza!" You smiled. "Hm..." He said and looked away. "And..." Vegeta looked back at you. "Cuz I care about you of course!" You said. "Tsk! Why would someone like you even care about someone like me?!" Vegeta said while blushing slightly. "Well I already told you that!" You said. "Cause I trained you?!" Vegeta asked while blushing a bit. "Well You were the only one who supported me! And you had faith in me! Annnnd you came when I was screaming in the bed I was laying in your house! You even letted me sleep next to you in bed!" You said while blushing. "Hmph! I see...." Vegeta said. "I forgot to thank you for everything you've done for me!" You smiled wide. "No need to thank me I was just doing what I had to do!" Vegeta said while looking outside emotionless. "Hey Vegeta after we go back home, we can hang out more!" You said smiling at him. "Hmph! Alright, but not too much cause I have to concentrate on my training too!" Vegeta said looking away. You sang to yourself.

I always felt alone!
But when I met you you became very close to me!
I don't know! I don't know!

"Y/n?" Vegeta asked. "Hm?" You answered. "Were you just singing?" He asked. You nodded. "I-It sounds...... Good.." Vegeta said while looking away. "How come you always look away when we talk to each other?" You asked a bit angered. "Look at me when I talk to you!" You said. "Hmph!" Vegeta said still looking away. "Okay you asked for it!" You grabbed Vegeta's head and turned it towards you... Vegeta was blushing a bit. "Why are you So rose looking? Are you alright?" You asked. "I-I am fine!" Vegeta said looking away as soon as you letted go of his head. "Vegeta...." You said and came close to his face. "Wha-What are you.....?" Vegeta asked embarrassed. You laid a hand on his forehead. "You don't look like you are burning...." You said. Vegeta turned away. "Okay then!" You said and looked back outside.

A few moments passed and you guys were making a quick stop at planet Earth again!

"Do we really have to stop?" Vegeta asked pissed. "Well it's a good thing cause I have to pee real badly!" You said awkwardly. "Hmph!" He stepped out of the spaceship. You rushed to the nearest restaurant... "WHERE?!" You asked the cashier. "Huh? Where what?!" The cashier asked. "The TOILET DAMN IT!" You said trying to hold it in longer. "Ooh you could have just said so! It is at the first door to the right!" He said and pointed towards the direction you had to go to. "Thanks a lot!" You said and runned to the toilet. Raditz entered the restaurant with Vegeta. "Listen! Prince Vegeta! Don't you dare touch y/n! Or else!" Raditz said pissed. "Hm? What are you talking about?" Vegeta asked looking away. "You know what I mean!" Raditz said. "Listen I don't even like her! And we are not even close to being friends at all! All I care about is surpassing her! By turning super saiyan myself understand?!" Vegeta said angered.