28. Family reunion!

~3 years later~

Your Pov

After me and Goku got married we soon had a daughter. We decided to call her Gokine. She is already 3 years old and is friends with the son of Bulma and Vegeta. His name is Trunks. Gokine herself is very strong for her age. She sometimes trains with her father. I went outside and saw the two of them sparring. "Not bad kid!" Goku said and Gokine giggled. I soon realized something when I looked at the two of them and the fact that I am a parent. "OMG! Goku! Gokine come fast here!" I yelled and the two of them came down. Gohan heard me yelling so he came outside too. "What is it (Y/N)?" Goku asked and I ruffled Gokine's hair. "I actually realized that I haven't saw my parents in a very long time! Why not go to planet Vegeta and let Gokine see her grandparents?" I asked and Goku smiled widely. He nodded and so the four of us began to pack our things. When we were outside with our stuff we decided to go to Bulma's place and get ourselves a spaceship.

I grabbed Gokine with me, because she still can't fly yet. And when we got at Capsule Corp we saw Bulma's mother waving at us. "Well if it isn't Goku, (Y/N), Gohan and... uhh who is that little girl behind you (Y/N)?" Bulma's mother asked and I stood aside so she can see her better. I kneeled down in front of Gokine and laid a hand on her head. "This is our daughter! The name's Gokine!" I said smiling. The mother of Bulma gasped and looked down at Gokine. "My my Isn't She a cutie?" She asked and I laughed. "She sure is!" Goku said. We then saw Bulma running towards us. "Hey! (Y/N)! Goku!" She said smiling. "How's it going?" She asked and we said we were just fine and her eyes then locked on Gokine. She smiled widely and ruffled Gokine's hair. "Hey little one!" She said and she laughed. "So what brings you guys here?" She asked and I looked at Goku and smiled. "Well we kinda need a spaceship right now! Do you have one we can borrow?" Goku asked and Bulma laid her index finger on her chin. She then pointed at the direction where a big spaceship was with the Capsule Corp logo on it.

"Oh yeah! Over there! I think it's done already so you can use it anytime you want!" She said and smiled. Gohan then smiled as well and the four of us made our way to the ship. We opened the door and it had enough space for the four of us to fit in. I looked around and I spotted the place where we had to type in our destination. I walked towards it and set the destination to Planet Vegeta. "Are we ready to leave?" Gohan asked and me and Goku nodded. Gokine and Gohan were sitting behind me and Goku. Goku pressed the 'Go' button and so we blasted into outer space.

~ A Month later~

I quickly woke up and noticed we were about to hit meteors. I gasped and got a spacesuit just in case and opened the spaceship. I now stood on the spaceship and I fired ki blasts towards the meteors. "Phew! That was a close call!" I said and when I wanted to go back inside I suddenly got hit by a piece of a meteor sending me to the back of the ship. I quickly grabbed the back and I held onto it. 'This can't be the end! I refuse to die like this!' I thought to myself and still holding the spaceship. My arm hurts so all I could do now was holding and staying strong until someone helps me.

Goku's Pov

I felt that the ship was shaking so I slightly opened my eyes and noticed (Y/N) wasn't in the ship. 'Where could she be?' I asked myself and I looked around the ship, but I still didn't found her. "(Y/N)!" I yelled, but I heard no response. I started to get worried and I kept searching for her until I felt a powerlevel fading. 'Is that (Y/N)?' I thought to myself and I felt the fading powerlevel outside so I grabbed a spacesuit and went outside the ship with a rope around my waist just in case. I quickly spotted (Y/N) hanging onto the back of the ship. "Hang on (Y/N)!" I said and made my way to (Y/N). "Here grab my hand!" I said and she reached out her hand to grab mine. When she grabbed my hand we went back inside. "(Y/N) are you alright?" I asked and she smiled at me. "*groan* Yeah! Of course!" She said while smiling. She then groaned out of pain and held her arm.