25. Farewell?

Your Pov

I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks. I wiped it fast away and looked straight ahead to see my spacepod. I landed in front of it and began to click the buttons. It wasn't working. I was clicking more buttons and it still wasn't able to work. My spacepod seems to be broken... "Oh no!" I said with anger and punched the spacepod. "Explosion mode activated in 1.....2.....3....!" "Wait wha-"

BOOM!

I was caught in the big explosion my spacepod made and I was injured. I growled and looked around. "Damn..." I couldn't get out of this planet which means that I will be stuck here for the rest of my miserable life. I fell on my knees and my body began to hurt more then it did already. I groaned out of pain and before I knew it I saw nothing, but a black vision with nothingness..

••••••••••••••••

Kakarrot's Pov

I woke up next to a sleeping Chichi and stood up. What I noticed was that I couldn't sense (Y/N)'s energy anywhere. 'Where could she be?' I asked my self and walked towards her room. I knocked on her door a couple of times. No response.......

I knocked harder this time and before I knew it I broke the door. Well at least I can go in now. I walked around her room and spotted a note left on her bed. "What the?" I said and began to read it. It felt like my heart was completely broken, I didn't knew why, but I had a sick feeling in my heart. I saw that the window was open and so I jumped through it. I was looking around hoping I would find her. "Damn it!" I said and facepalmed my head. 'She didn't really left did she?' I asked myself and a tear rolled down my cheek. "(Y/N)!!" I yelled and I landed on my knees. 'DAMN IT!' I yelled inside and punched the ground hard making it shake like crazy. If I told her how I felt then maybe she wouldn't have left! I stood up and started to think. I layed my index finger on my chin. And I got an idea. 'Vegeta knows more about her than I do! Maybe he would know if she really did left at all!' I looked up in the clouds and flew towards Capsule Corp where Vegeta was staying.

I landed in front of the front door and it opened

I landed in front of the front door and it opened. "Hey Goku! Haven't seen you in a while! How is everything going?" The aqua haired girl who is my closest friend said. The thought of (Y/N) came in my head and I looked down. "What's wrong Goku?" She asked and I looked back up. "Bulma, where is Vegeta?" I asked and she was thinking. "Oh yeah! He is in the gravity chamber!" Bulma said and I nodded. "Okay thanks!" I said and ran to the chamber Vegeta was in. I opened the door and saw Vegeta training. He then stopped and setted the gravity back to zero. "What is it Kakarrot?" He asked and I then looked sad. "I-I have to ask you something about (Y/N).." I said and he had a worried look on his face. "What about her?" He asked and I cleared my throat. "Do you really think (Y/N) has left us?" I asked and he had a confused look on his face. "She left a note on her bed and I read it. It said that she was going to leave this planet!" I said and Vegeta then looked shocked. "(Y-Y/N)....." He whispered and ran outside. "We don't have much time Kakarrot! We have to go back to where her spacepod landed!" He said and I nodded. We took off to her spacepod and we were talking about her on the way.