Extra chapter!

Your Pov

I was just hanging the clothes on the rope outside for them to dry while humming a song to myself. It was (F/S) and boy do I love that song! "Hey (Y/N)!" I heard goku call me. I turned around and my (E/C) orbs were met with his black ones. "Hi Goku! Off to Vegeta's?" I asked cheerfully. He smiled at me and shook his head. 'What is going on? He is always a freak when it comes to training to become the strongest, what's made his mind up now?' I thought to myself while Goku was scratching his neck awkwardly.

((F/S)= Fave song)

"S-So..since the kids are gone, why not spend time with each other some more!" He answered as he slowly got closer to me. I blushed at his sweet words he said and I happily nod saying yes. The both of us then took off..

Gohan's Pov

Me and Gokine were on our way to school! I am so excited! My first day at a public school! 'I hope Gokine feels the same..' I thought to myself. She must've felt isolated at home with no one of her age to play with. I shook my head trying to calm myself down a bit. 'It is gonna be okay! Our powers are not gonna get caught and we will live a normal life!' I thought as my smile grew its size.

Gokine's Pov

'I don't wanna go to school~' I whined in my thoughts. I would rather stay home and do nothing all day than learn and be quiet at school. I've already had enough of this day. I was about to head back home until I saw Gohan smiling cheerfully. He was even humming clearly stating that he is very happy.

'Creep...' I thought. How can you like school. I sighed and I just followed Gohan to our school.

We finally arrived at our school and I was looking around. My eyes then locked with black shiny orbs. I started blushing madly. He looked at me and smirked. "G-Gohan...Do you know him?" I asked tugging his white sleeves. He looked at the one I was trying to point at and he shook his head. "No, but he does look kinda familiar to me..he has these vibes if that's how you say it" Gohan answered.

Me and Gohan then went to our classes. Since I was younger than Gohan I had to be in a lower grade. Both me and Gohan parted our ways to our next destination: math class. 'Crap...' I thought while I looked around my classroom full of people. I in and exhaled quietly trying to calm myself. The teacher came in class and he signaled for me to come in too.

I nodded and I shyly walked inside. "H-Hi everyone...I am Gokine! Nice to meet you all! I am looking forward to working with you guys" I said and I bowed respectfully. I then heard people chuckle. 'I totally blew it...' I thought as I stood straight and walked to my seat that the teacher pointed to. I sat down and I grabbed my stuff needed for math.

'This is boring...' I thought while staring outside. I then felt a light touch on my head. I looked at my desk trying to find the object that had made contact with my head. 'An eraser? Who in the world would throw an era-' I thought, but then I was cut off by the boy who threw the eraser at me. He smiled at me as he waved. 'It's that boy from the morning!' I thought as I was blushing. What would he want anyway? I don't know him, so why the hell am I blushing.

"Okay Gokine! Come and try to answer this exercise on the board for me!" The teacher called. I nodded and I stood up.

Question:

-Solve this!
X^2 + 4X= -3

My answer:
1) X^2+4X+3=0
2) (X+3)(X+1)
3) X+3=0 or X+1= 0
4) X= -3 or X= -1

"That's correct Miss Son!" The teacher said as he smiled. I walked back to my seat and I then stared at the black haired boy. 'I don't know why, but I am sensing that he's a saiyan...' I thought. His powerlevel is being surpressed and I know that, because sometimes it would peak at its highest when his muscle flex a bit. 'What is going on?' I asked myself. Not to mention the black hair and black eyes.