Chapter 5

I have went to school with 48 reads, came back to 61.... IVE NEVER HAD A STORY GROWN THIS FAST WHAAAAT
"But none of them saw rose quartz approach?! Wouldn't her sapphires have seen rose coming? Wouldn't her agates tried to fight her off?"
"She must have slipped past them!" I was starting to get kinda scared. I could tell green zircon and both the pearls were too.
"You need to leave" blue diamond whispered to blue pearl, yellow pearl and I. I was more than happy I got permission. We started to leave and yellow pearl was getting pretty angry with what that zircon was saying. I wasn't listening until I heard yellow get up. I told the other two to go and when they were out of the room I went back.
"Can't you restrain yourself!?" Blue diamond yelled. I was trying to deal with the diamonds first but quickly pointed out rose was trying to escape. Yellow took action and I ran to blue.
"You should have left (yn)!"
"I'm staying here with you two, it's my fault this happened so I'm staying to fix my mistake." yellow basically fell to the ground. blue was pretty much frozen and I stepped forward and walked to her.

"I had her! I was so close!" she yelled, slamming her fists on the ground. I put my hand on her shoulder and told her to calm down.

"its going to be fine. she cant survive long here anyway. if she does we'll find her, I promise. we'll figure this out." blue walked over to us looking confused. I helped yellow up and left to get the pearls.

its a short chapter I know but I have have homework to do