Chapter 12

"I know you were listening yellow" i said smiling and leaning into her again. Her face became really dark. Is she blushing?! I was silently laughing to myself.
"Are you two like a think now?" the human said looking at us. I don't think yellow knew what she meant.
"Wha-" yellow started but i cut her off.
"Don't ask!"
"Should i take that as a yes?" she said laughing. This human was going to make me start screaming.
"I would say so." garnet said starting to laugh too. Yellow realized what they were talking about and just kinda looked like she couldn't decide if she was angry or agreeing. WELL I DON'T EITHER SO! I don't know what to say really so i just kinda stayed silent. Yellow kissed me lightly on the forehead but stayed silent and don't exactly make eye contact with me. I didn't really know what was happening but i kinda just like died inside for a few minutes. I saw blue turn around and start smiling weirdly at me. We had a few inches of space between us, but her arm was still on me. I leant back up to her and it was just silent.
And then i saw the pear just staring at me like 'what'. (like you know, she fell in love with i diamond to... you know? Ok i'll leave) she held her arm on me tighter and i smiled. I didn't really know why, but i did. I didn't feel so alone anymore like i did being the only (yn) in that area. I knew people wouldn't try and hurt me... but would they hate me now?
Pearl and i made eye contact and she just kinda smiled at me. Why is everyone looking at me like that? I was nervous i didn't something wrong. But after thinking for only a few seconds i realized i hadn't done anything. I didn't really care anymore, i was happy in the moment and everything else didn't matter.