Chapter 6

I sat sitting at the window again. It had been a few hours and yellow was still trying to calm herself down completely. I sat staring at the stars thinking. What happened that i couldn't tell... what happened to pink? What happened to everyone that should have been there... what if the zircon made some good points... she did. She was right, there was no way that rose could have gotten to pink diamond without help. Maybe not help from a diamond but she couldn't have done it without help.
I heard pearls light footsteps behind me and pearl stand behind me.
"Yellow diamond would like to see you now (yn)."
"Why? Did i do something wrong?"
"I actually think she needs your help."
"Yellow diamond... needs my help?"
"There are somethings most gems don't know about her, trust me she's not what she acts like she is." i got up and pearl led me to yellow diamond. She was sitting against a wall looking up at the ceiling. I had never seen her look like this, and only blue diamond like this once. She looked like she had just been crying, and she looked like she had gotten in a bad fight, even though i knew that didn't happen. I walked up and sat next to her.
"Sometimes i feel like im talking to her again..." she said calmly. I looked at her confused.
"How?"
"You... you act so much like her. Other than her tantrums anyway." i was completely frozen. I act like pink diamond? Is that who you're talking about?
"Wh-what?" i stuttered, not able to come up with another response.
"You act just like pink." she gave me a soft smile. A rare sight on any of the diamonds after pinks shattering. She looked back at the ceiling, the smiling fading from her face.
"You're upset over what that zircon said aren't you?"
"Why wouldn't i? She said to us that one of us helped with her shattering... we're family i would never wish that upon her."
"She was overthinking things. She was trying to do what she was made to do and figure out what happened. She was trying to find an explaination to how rose quartz got to pink dimaond"
"But that doesnt mean we had any part in it! If she knew how bad it hurt to even be in that room with rose she wouldnt have said that!"
"But she didnt. You dont let people know that youre greiving over pink. If you bottle up your feeling other gems dont think it hurts."
"I dont feel like they would understand. Not many gems get attached to others."
"They understand blue, and i understand. Ive been through losing people close to me too yellow. You can talk to me, because i know you dont talk to blue diamond."
"But i didnt think i needed a (yn) to help me. I thought i could handle it myself."
"Its hard to handle it yoursefl, no matter how strong you are. Everyone needs help thruogh this or it can leave long lasting problems. Nothing can be harder than going through a time like this alone. Especially when you have other responsibilities"

Sorry if there are errors. I wrote this during a bunch of free time during school at DIFFERENT TIMES

LIKE AN HOUR APART