Chapter 11

A hiatus is approaching......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It took me a minute to act on my thoughts and when yellow started aiming for lapis i jumped infront of her.   She took out the attack and I saw her face before I lost my form. She looked scared, she looked like she knew she made a mistake. I knew I probably didn't help much, but it was worth a shot.
I woke up literally in yellows arms and she just kinda stared at me awkwardly. She was on a warp pad infront of a few destroyed ancient gem ships. She just kinda put me down and I walked to blue.

Time skip because I'm extremely tired...

I was laughing internally at the fact that it couldn't tell that it was pinks ship. Yellow just look at him like he was dumb and blue looked like she was about to start laughing out loud when the ship activated. I went over to her and tried to help her keep a straight face. As we were boarding blue started talking to me.
"Are you angry with yellow?"
"No, why would I be?"
"She thinks you are. After what happened earlier she doesn't know how you feel about that."
"Oh... I was just acting on instinct. I knew I barely saved lapis a few seconds but I think... I think it was my way of saying I would always-" I would always take her side. "Nevermind..." blue gave me a look and I broke eye contact and looked at the ground. I saw yellow glance back at me and felt like I was about to cry. What do I say to her? I went against my leaders and friends to protect someone. Someone that was fighting them. I took the chance, and I felt proud of it. I didn't help anyone I just sacrificed myself and my friends feelings.
I sat in the back of the ship talking to the fusion for the first few minutes. I just wanted to know what it was like to be a fusion, since I knew I'd never be able to fuse while I was still under the diamonds rule.
"Yellow diamond... she thinks I'm mad at her." I knew she was listening, so I started talking.
"Is that concerning to you?" I think the fusion, garnet, realized what I was doing.
"Yes. I really care about her and I don't want her to think that."
"Are you angry about something?"
"Not really. I made a stupid decision."
"You did what you thought was right." I saw yellow turn and look at me weird but I didn't act like I saw her.
After a few minutes she got up and sat back with us. She put her arm around my shoulder and didn't make eye contact with me. I leaned into her and smiled.
Then I saw garnet with the biggest smile on her face and I just kinda started struggling not to laugh.

I wish things were like this all the time...