Chaptrr 15

Yes. I'm aware the title

I'm too tired to fix it

(Just me with Hamilton playing.
Of shit it's the stay alive reprise
Depression tiiiiiime)

I sat at a window as blue and yellow were talking to one another, I was just thinking when a memory came to me.

"(Yn)! You have to actually dodge!" An amethyst said as she pushed me out of the way of a crystal gem. I fell against the ground as she walked to me. She held out her hand.
"Thanks! I can't fight you know that!"
"Yeah you're not supposed to be here! Come on-" she froze as a sword impales through her midsection. Before Anything else happened, before she even shattered I remember all she said was "you have to run"

Tears ran down my face without realizing. I kept getting memories back when people I knew died...
I remembered a human mother and her son, he was 18 or 19... died from an injury...
His parents were both crying and screaming for him to come back. I remember just watching, not knowing what to do. No one was stopping me, so I stepped forward. I looked at the little white flower in my hand as I started crying. The mother looked up and me then at the bloody boy in her hands. I held the flower out to her and she slowly took it, nodding as a thank you.

"(Yn)? Are you alright?" Blue pearl asked as she saw me crying.
"He didn't stand a chance..." I mumbled as I looked at her with tears running down my face. I had caught yellow pearls attention by now...
"What?" She asked in her normal bratty tone.
"That human boy. He died right there... both his parents were there... she trusted me and... we still didn't help them..."
"What are you talking about?"
"Leave me alone." I stood up and ran.

I sat in a corner with my knees pulled to my chest. That boy didn't just die in front of me. He died to protect me, protect someone who was basically your enemy...
I stopped crying, but still sat there.
"(Yn), pearl told me what happened." I looked up and saw yellow diamond standing infront of me. She sat next to me after I didn't respond. "Are you going to say anything?" I shook my head. "(Yn), as your diamond I order you to tell me what's wrong." I looked at her, visibly annoyed.
"When I was stuck in that war... a human boy died infront of me. His parents were so-"
"Why would that matter?"
"He died to protect me. He knew I couldn't defend myself. I was confused for a crystal gem and someone attacked me, but that boy..."
"I still don't understand."
"Nevermind." She sighed as I looked away from her.
"Look at me." We made eye contact. "I hate seeing you like this. I think I've become numb to things like that over time, and I don't remember what that's like... but it seems like it's effecting you. I want you to be happy, just tell me when things like this are bothering you." I nodded and smiled as she placed her hand on my cheek and wiped a tear from my face with her thumb. "Everything is going to be ok."