Chapter 19

It only took a few days. Blue pearl told me that blue diamond wished to see me and yellow let me go...
I helped those two y'all blue into letting them out and everything seems to be blanking out of my memory... when blue and yellow started fighting I didn't know who's side to be on. I was frozen, almost shattered at one point. When she attacked blue diamond I literally screamed for her to stop. I can't choose between you please just stop!
When she started crying I didn't know what to do. I ran to those kids, making sure they were ok. Blue comforted yellow and I made sure steven and his friend were ok....

"White, we need to talk!" Everything was just a blur.

Im not afraid.
I am not afraid.
I can do this.
Yellow needs me
She needs me today
I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid anymore

This is my chance to speak my mind
This is my chance to help their situation
This is my chance.
No
What's going on
Why does everything hurt?
Why do I feel so weak?

"(Yn)!" I heard blue diamond yell. Yellow turned to me as a white light hit them both. Everything faded to black.
I opened my eyes, feeling extremely weak. We were in white diamonds ship,   I was next to the crystal gems and I didn't remember anything that happened. I looked up at white diamond and her face was pink, her pearl was pink...
yellow looked at me and looked deliver I was ok. I could sit up but I couldn't stand.  Some of the things that happened earlier in the day started coming back.
To fix it we have to admit that it's broken
To fix something you have to admit it is broken....

We went back to earth, the way there was awkward but fun. All of the diamonds had a bit of a talk, so the pearls and I hung out.
Everyone thought pinks eye was a little strange at first, and we didn't want to ask what happened, but we set it aside. After all I was a (yn) That has been stuck with a diamond for so long... we even developed something.
We just talked about everything that happened to ya in the past.... she explained that her and pink diamond were really close.... but they were separated. Pink diamond used to tell her how much she hated her life.
I felt bad
I was alive that entire time and I could have done something.
Yellow diamond walked in and looked at us all sitting in a circle.
"(Yn) can I talk to you?"
"Sure"