Chapter 14

I was told to stay with the others on the ship while yellow spoke with Steven. It was mostly silent, sometimes there would be a bit of a conversation but I was eventually called back.
"I have to go check on a kindergarten, would you like to join me?"
"I don't have anything else to do." We traveled through warp pad as yellow didn't have her ship. Her and I walked through the kindergarten, a few times I caught gems staring at me. Could you blame them? I was a (yn) walking with a diamond. I felt yellow grab my hand and I could feel the eyes on me...
I didn't care.
Whatever I was feeling pushed away the naturally introverted nature of my kind. I stared at yellow as she looked a head of herself. Citrines wandered around us, yellowish gems still flashing glares at me.
That didn't really matter...
I was used to getting stared at anyway. I'm a (yn) for heavens sake!! Of course I'm stared at!
I had to wait outside as yellow talked to another gem, and a few citrines came and spoke with me.
"Why are you with yellow diamond?"
"That's classified."
"I thought that all of the (yn)s were destroyed in the war for earth!"
"No, there are a few of us left."
"Is it true that pink diamond is alive!"
"Erm- That's a bit of a complicated question-"
"Excuse me you can't be here." One of the guards stated as she came up to me. She was obviously built for fighting...
"I'm with yellow diamond."
"Ha! Why would a diamond need you!"
"That's classified information..."
"I need you to leave, you don't belong in a kindergarten."
"No I have been told to stay here."
"To do what? Wait for your diamond? Is she even here?"
"Yes yellow diamond is here. I'm not stupid you know."
"Well it's not like you were built to be intelligent." I was starting to get angry but didn't know what to do. Fighting was a bad option no matter what angle you looked at it, I couldn't leave, and I couldn't go with her... so I just stood silent with my back straight and holding my hands behind my back. "Listen. I'm going to ask you one more time or I'll take you by force."
"Good luck with that. I'm going to follow my orders." She was getting visibly angry when she grabbed my wrist. I couldn't really do anything but yelp when she basically brought me off my feet. "Put me down!!"
"I told you I would-"
"(Yn)?" Yellow walked out and the gem dropped me on my back. "What is going on out here?"
"M-my diamond! I thought she was an intruder!" The gem said as yellow face palmed. I ran over to yellow and stood at her side.
"No punishment should be needed yellow..." I said, knowing that she did deserve something. "She didn't hurt me. It was a misunderstanding..."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
The gem looked at me confused we started walking.
"Yellow... I'll catch up give me a moment." I ran back to the gem and asked her if she was ok.
"Why did you do that?" She asked me.
"I'm a (yn). I'm flawed remember. I don't like seeing others get hurt. I have to leave..."

God! Finally a new chapter!
Who's waiting for next Monday like it's their 18th birthday?