Chapter 24

Yellow and blue were arguing about something completely different, and I really couldn't tell what it was. I stood in the middle of them and was about ready to smack both of them. White just looked so confused.
"ENOUGH!" I screamed. Neither of them had seen me this angry, and looked visibly surprised. White just seemed confused. "Enough fighting!! I thought you said all the fighting was over?! You can't resolve this god damn peacefully!?" They both looked at me confused and worried. "I'm going to go help the others." I said as I walked back to jade, who had watched it all.
"Are you going back to earth?" She asked quietly as we kept walking.
"Probably, just for a little while... tell one of the pearls to come get me when everything is calm again." I smiled at her but I could feel myself about to cry. I hated screaming at them like that, but it needed to be done, those two weren't going to listen to anyone.

I sat on the beach alone, a little ways from the temple, just off the board walk. My feet were lightly dipped in the water, but my knees were curled up to my chest.
I stood up and walked down the beach, my feet in the water still. I had so much still to experience on this planet, maybe this would be a good time to do it.
"Hey, you're (Yn) Arent ya?" Bismuth asked as she walked up next to me. I nodded. "You really screwed up that amethyst."
"Well she could have cracked me back there, I'm not going to apologize for leaving."
"You know she really cares about you."
"If she cared she would let me go with someone I care about, even if she doesn't understand it."
"She thinks the diamonds are still dangerous."
"She knows I'm smart enough to not be with someone who is dangerous."
"If you say so." She paused as we approached the temple. "Anyway, what happened?"
"What?"
"On homeworld, you were a wreck when you first got here."
"...yes... the diamonds started arguing, and I tried to split it up..."
"Did you?"
"For a second, but I left before anything else could happen." I sighed "I should have stayed for yellow... but I'm fine..."
"That's good, kinda... well it's either deal with that, or deal with amethyst."
"My stars, I think I would rather deal with the clingy ex than the psychopathic girlfriend." Bismuth started laughing at this description, and so did I. Now it was time to face MY amethyst, hoping she would understand....