Chapter 16

"Thanks yellow... I don't know what I would do without you." I smiled at her.
"Haha! That's the (yn) I love!"
"Wait what?!"
"Honestly I thought that was really obvious." She paused "you and I have to talk like this... this can't be the only time we can talk alone."

Why didn't I respond like a normal person would? I mean yeah, it's obvious there's something between us. I don't know how everyone else would respond to that. Would they be scared of me?
I guess I was happy I had actual friends now, that are still alive anyway... yellow is definitely strict and a little... tough to get along with at first... same with her pearl.
But I got through to them both.
Blue is kind and pretty much wears her heart on her sleeve...
Yet I was never able to meet white. And if I had 'met' her I was basically invisible to her.
She used to be so kind, or so I had heard... I didn't really know what happened, but being isolated and with pink diamonds disappearance... it would do something that wasn't exactly good for her.

I remember I wasn't able to attend the era three ball, and I guess I was lucky... ok I wasn't that lucky.
I was called in to basically see the dancing park of it, and that's when things went downhill...
I froze up when I saw the human and pink diamond fuse. I wasn't against it at all, I supported it... but other than garnet I had never seen it.
Yellow... wasn't happy...
I remember grabbing at her arm while she tried to get to pink diamond, only for her to shove me back... she hit me to hard and I lost my form.
This terrified me.
It was such a surprise, I didn't know what to do when I woke up. White pearl was infront of me and DEAR GOD!
she scared me so bad I pretty much just fell over again. She led me outside where blue pearl, blue diamond, and yellow pearl were waiting for me. The two pearls ran and hugged me, blue looked like a mix of concerned and just blank.
I knew yellow blamed herself, probably more than before when something like this happened. She literally threw me against a wall!

I didn't have anything else to say when we actually met up again. I didn't say anything actually.
It felt like we started at square one... treating me like nothing again. I could tell she wanted things to be back to normal... I started ignoring things she asked me to do.
You can't treat me like a pearl yellow.

Everything was completely silent... she had a new ship and we were basically just sitting in there.
"Why did you react like that?" I mumbled, hoping that she wouldn't hear me. I obviously wanted her to hear deep down inside of me, but on the surface I never wanted the question to come up.
"What?"
"Why did you react the way you did..."
"They fused (yn). It was rubbing off on other gems. You saw what happened!"
"But did you see how happy those gems all looked... maybe it's something to take into consideration before lashing out like that."
"That doesn't matter!"
"What do you mean that doesn't matter?!" I turned to her. She was sitting behind me, facing back to back, before this. Now she was on her feet infront of me. I stood up as I saw tears blurring vision. "It matters when it's you! It matters when it's the diamonds! But it doesn't matter with anyone else! It doesn't matter with even higher rank gems! And it definitely doesn't matter with me!"
"(Yn) you know that's not true!"
"Do you even realized what you did? You could have shattered someone that day!"
"(Yn) will you listen to me-?!" I cut her off.
"No! I won't listen until you listen to someone else for a change! Just- at least try and understand... I don't care if you agree with me..." all of the anger faded and all the repressed emotions were coming back to me. "You just have to think about the happiness of other gems that you wouldn't normally think of."
"I don't understand the point of that."
"Fusion shows a strong bond. I don't care how you feel about it, but I fully support it..."
"You're insane."
"Your point? You've known me for so long, I thought you would have caught onto this by now." She smiled and just stared at me.
"I'm sorry for hurting you. I wasn't thinking...."
"You were basically blind."
"Yes, I admit that..."
"I forgive you... just- think before you act sometimes."

That got.... long

It's not very good I'm sorry XD