Chapter 10

As I was writing this my stepdad used my moms Spotify but I was using it so it started playing your reality from ddlc. I came downstairs to tell him that I was using it and he was just confused trying to figure out why the Alexa started playing a weird piano anime song thing.
I helped him turn on his pandora.....

Yellow and and I waited for the ship to reach earth, blues ship was right next to hers.
"You better not get shattered today (yn)" Yellow said slightly laughing to herself. "I would never forgive myself."
"I won't, I'm not good at fighting but I can protect myself."
"That's good. Wait, you can't fight well?"
"I'm a (yn). We aren't built for fighting. We have weapons, but we weren't built to fight."
"At least you can defend yourself."
"Hopefully there won't be any fighting today..."
"I just don't want to deal with it."
"You know... you act a lot different when you're with blue, the pearls and I than when you are with others."
"All of the diamonds do that. We don't really show much of ourselves to subjects because we want them to think of us as leaders."
"Gems can think of you as a leader and respect you, but still know you."
"Yeah I know, tell that to white."

I ended up going back to blue when she started crying. I wanted to help as much as I could and I calmed her down until they got to earth. seeing rose quartz provoked her and I was no use past then. I saw yellows ship basically get thrown and I was terrified something happened to her. I really liked her, I didn't know why or how but I felt like we were closer than sapphire lapis amethyst and I ever got. I saw another amethyst and I wanted to shatter her so badly. I didn't know why I just did, but having to move away from a falling building and seeing my friend there behind it definitely caught me off guard. that was my lapis. we made eye contact and I felt like I was about to cry. I had to make a choice, my homeworld or my friend? I had just made so many great friends and I felt like either was I was going to lose at least one of them.

I realized soon that blue was ok, I was extremely thankful that's she was but at the same time I just felt so lost.  I don't remember much other than nearly being killed. I fell on my stomach and closed my eyes as I saw blues ship fall. Lapis came up to me and just looked down and me. I got up into a sitting position and just stared awkwardly and waved.
I heard what sounded like something breaking and looked over to yellows ship. She broke out of it and made her way over to us, helping blue out from under her own ship.

Lapis isn't going to run this time
She's more important
Lapis is more important.

They won't hurt me,
I have to help.