Chapter 22

Thank you guys for all of the kind comments on the chapter I posted earlier today. The comment he posted before and I "deleted" I didn't kind of struck me. As some of you know I have pretty low self esteem and I'm not good at taking those kind of compliments. I read every single comment, thank you all!

The diamonds were never going to get along perfectly, they were like sisters, how could they?
It had been a month or so since the amethyst incident and I hadn't gone back. The diamonds got in an argument about something like fusion or something and I was caught in the middle of it. I felt like blue and yellow were doing that thing where you grab someone's arms and fight over them by one person having one hand and the other having the other hand.
It wasn't fun.
Eventually I just went back to earth, I told yellow pearl to come back and get me when everything calmed down or if yellow started crying.
My amethyst tried to kiss me when I first teleported in. I put my hand in her face and pushed her away from me. I was actually scared of her, something I would never have to feel about one of my best friends.
Steven walked up to me and waved. I smiled and told him there was an argument and asked where lapis was. Having an actual conversation with her would be nice. The other amethyst seemed pretty cool with me being there, maybe she just liked how I reacted to the other one trying to kiss me. Like honestly, If you are going to try at least apologize first.

Lapis was happy to see me, peridot didn't know who I was. I quick explanation did it for her. I could see lapis was visibly uncomfortable and saw her glancing at the diamond symbol on my chest constantly. It had the three diamonds first, but I changed it to all four recently. I gently placed my hand on my gem and changed my outfit. She half smiled at me. No diamonds.
I felt bad, but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. We had conversations just like back then, she was still sarcastic as all hell, kind of monotone. She explained to me everything with the mirror, I explained my failure with blue diamond, and how surprised I wasn't shattered on site.
I stayed there for a week or two, yellow pearl came to get me, she either looked really scared or really sad. Whatever it was it wasn't good.