Chapter 7

Guys I've listened to what's the use of feeling blue 17 times today
we both left the room and I think pearl could see the look on my face. I was just confused, what did she mean... I looked out the window again but saw pearl sit next to me. we stayed silent and she looked like she was trying to figure out where we were but I had only just taught her so she was taking a few minutes. eventually yellow came and asked us what we were doing.

"laughing internally at pearls struggle." I said laughing outload.

"I'm trying!" pearl said laughing too. putting her arm up to act kind of like a ruler.

"you need to use Polaris and 4546B" if you get this I love you.

"where are those?" yellow diamond asked sitting next to me as well.

"do you want to learn?" I asked/

"we're just waiting for some responses, and I have nothing else to do." I smiled and started teaching them how to tell between different stars, and that you can use some of the stars you are required to know in order to drive some of these larger ships. yellow knew these and helped me explain to pearl. "how do you know how to do this?"

"jasper taught me on a mission with her, she helped me practice the entire time we were out there."

"I never saw her as that kind of gem, I guess its good to know."

"I don't think she actually cared though. kinda just pushed me to the side when we got there."

"she cared too much about her missions. even gems like her need a break sometimes." I laughed to myself.

"if only (yn)s got a break! the only break ive had is this since earth."

"if you can even count this as a break."

"its the closest to a break i'll get." I helped pearl out a bit and looked at yellow face that was still wet from crying. I saw a few more tears on her cheek. I placed my hand on her cheek and wiped the tears from her face. I gave her a soft smile and she just kinda looked at me, obviously confused. As long as I wasn't going to be hurt I was ok with this, and it seemed like she was too.
"Oh my stars this is perfect." Blue said laughing as she walked into the room.
"How long Have you been here blue!?" Yellow said, nearly falling over. I started laughing and almost fell myself. I was standing and she was on her knees so I probably would have gotten hurt.
"Long enough!" Blue could be a happy joking person if you could make her happy. She was smiling and that was the first time I had seen her smile.
"Why?!"
"White wants both of us to go to earth."
"Why?!?!"
"She wants the cluster more than you do apparently."

Your welcome