Chapter 26

hey... I am currently having a fight with my boyfriend because he is being extremely transphobic. so im sorry if this seems rushed...

I hadn't completely forgotten what I was wearing, but I honestly forgot that yellow probably wasn't going to like that. I said I did have to go back to earth for a bit, just to let everyone know I was okay and things were sorted out. lapis ran and basically checked me over, taking a close look at my gem. I smiled and told her nothing bad happened and that I was here to let everyone know I was okay and things were okay. I went back and something happened that I wasn't expecting.
I was very comfortable in what I was wearing, and it didn't seem that yellow was angry at all about the outfit.
My stars was I wrong.
I don't remember exactly what she said, I was completely shocked. She said something about how I was disloyal and how I was trying to betray her and everything... but it just didn't make sense. Lapis was uncomfortable, so I changed so we could talk.
I didn't understand. Things escalated and I started getting really scared. At one point or another I started crying and she just froze for a minute, like she didn't mean to make me cry over something so stupid. I took off running in that moment and ended up running into a small group of off colors...
they were surprised to see me hiding in the kindergarten crying, and I told them what happened. They weren't surprised at all, it was showing that I wasn't in her court anymore, but that wasn't true. It never was.
Yellow knew that, it didn't make sense. One of them was supposed to be a (Yn) like myself, but turned out a different color and couldn't help gems unless she had been through it too. She was pushed out of her group and kinda understood where I was coming from. I wanted to go back to earth, where a symbol on your clothing didn't end like this.
I don't how long I stayed with them down there before someone found me. It was that jasper of course, and she looked so freaked out to find me sitting and laughing with a group of off colors. I still had the same outfit of course, and didn't notice her at first.

"(Yn)? What are you doing?!"