Chapter 27

"Jasper! Why are you down here?!" I asked, standing in front of my new friends.
"Yellow diamond sent me looking for you! Calm down, I'm not going to hurt anyone." I did not believe her in the slightest. I didn't quite believe that she had stopped with her temper.
"If you take one step towards them I will have you shattered." I said with a bit of a growl in my voice.
"Calm down. You have my diamond worried sick. She's fearing the worst, you have to come with me." She looked surprisingly concerned and sincere, though I had no way of telling what was going on in her head. She was deciding between being a crystal gem or staying with homeworld, but either way I knew I could convince the diamonds to let her go if she wanted to.
They weren't enemies anymore

Right?

I knew that yellow still had some... issues with earth. Not the crystal gems, just the earth.
I decided to go with her in the end, bringing my new friends with me. It was safe for them, and I could bring them to earth with me! Maybe...

Hopefully on one of my trips back I could bring them with, maybe this would help me convince amethyst the diamonds aren't bad anymore...

Damnit why did I keep thinking about her? It didn't make sense, I didn't love her anymore? Maybe? I couldn't tell. I knew I loved yellow more, but things were so complicated on homeworld I just wanted to go to earth and cry to my best friend again. To tell her how I've been feeling and how I hate the fighting and the yelling.
I felt like a little kids trapped in a dispute between parents. It was awful.

Yellow diamonds POV
I shouldn't have yelled at her like that. She could be shattered at this point. Where could she have gone?! If she went into the kindergarten she would be safer, since we weren't actively hunting out off colors... but still. There has always been hostile off colors, and I couldn't be able to live with myself if she fell victim to one of them.

"My diamond, jasper has arrived."
"Is she okay?"
"(Yn) is with her yes, along with a small group of off colors."

Oh thank stars.

I have never switched point of view in this story

I think

I really can't remember at this point.