Chapter 21

"Who was that amethyst?" Yellow asked, seeming totally calm.
"An old friend. I didn't know she joined them."
"Why were you yelling at her?"
"She wanted me to stay there with her, but I wanted to stay with you."
"The warp to earth is open to you if you want to ever go see her you know..." she started to sound sad.
"Maybe, honestly just got that lapis, she was my friend too... her and amethyst didn't get along...."
"You and that amethyst really care about eachother don't you."
"We did but, it's not like that anymore! We haven't even seen eachother for 5000 years. More than that even." She stayed silent. "I'll go talk to her... but yellow I promise I don't feel that way about her."
"Ok... just please, make sure if that does happen you tell me. I would hate to hurt you with this."
"I will..."

I hadn't warped in a while on my own. So warping back to earth was weird. I felt bad leaving yellow. Yellow pearl ended up coming with me, she wanted to meet pinks pearl, well whites pearl I guess? That's what I caught onto.
The pearls were talking and my amethyst and their amethyst were talking outside.
Lapis and a peridot were chasing eachother down the beach.
I ran up and hugged amethyst from behind, the smaller one basically falling back laughing when she screamed.
"You came back!" She said as she turned around and hugged me. "What happened?! Did she hurt you?!"
"No no no! Yellow and I get along very well! I wanted to see you!"
"Yeah!" The other one said "very very well!!"
"Wait- oh..." she caught on, and she realized how things were quickly. "A diamond?! How did you manage?!" She sounded very angry as she nearly pushed me away from her.
"I was assigned to her! We just got along-"
"No! No you don't get it do you! That is a diamond! They shatter gems for being different!"
"They are trying to fix that! Amethyst listen-"
"No!" Lapis and the peridot noticed by now. She pushed me to the ground and lapis flew over to me.
"Hey! That enough!" She yelled as she stood between us. I got up and stepped back a bit. She won't listen.
"(Yn) we should leave." I heard yellow pearl say as she ran up next to me.
"Ok... I'll be back soon lapis..." I managed to say and yellow pearl basically dragged me back to the warp pad.

"(Yn)-? I'm guessing things didn't go well." Yellow said as she stepped in front of me.
"No they didn't." Yellow pearl said as I walked past both of them and sat in front of the window.
"Pearl can you tell white diamond i might be a little late for the meeting."
"Yes my diamond." She walked next to me and sat down as the door closed.
"So what happened?"
"She wasn't happy about us... at all."
"I would imagine, I wouldn't be super happy."
"Well she pushed me so-"
"Are you hurt?"
"No, lapis got to me before too much damage was done. It didn't feel great though."
"That lapis lazuli knows you?"
"I mean, after what happens during the whole fight thing I thought you would have noticed."
"I was a little too focused on making sure you weren't shattered." She put her arm over my shoulder and pulled me to her. My head rested on her shoulder and I sighed.
"I hope amethyst comes around soon..."
"I don't know if she is."
"I'm hoping she will..."