Chapter 6 Part 1

CHAPTER 6

I was about to respond when Seraqual's voice in my mind interrupted my thoughts. “Remiel, I could use some help please. When it's convenient.” An image of a flat, almost featureless plain on another planet came along with his words. It may have been flat but the sand was made it stand out as it was colored somewhere between searing and blinding shades of green, managing to give me a headache even though I wasn't actually looking at it.

“In a moment brother,” I replied, then turned to Lucifer, “Seraqual needs me but I have a question before I leave. I brought a rock with me when I joined you here and I noticed that it seemed to join with me as I traveled, then it and I separated as soon as I arrived. The experience made me wonder if it was the same rock I had started with or if it was a whole new rock. Have you noticed that when you travel with Lillith?” I had been pondering the experience while staring at the waters below me.

Lucifer shifted his weight, pursed his lips nervously and looked away. “Yes, I have.”

I waited, he didn't continue, “And?”

“And what?” he snarled

“Have you noticed if she has obtained more of your energy? You looked as if the separation from her caused you pain.”

“I am not sure.” His aura flashed and crackled, “Go to Seraqual, I have something to attend to.”

He disappeared, leaving me alone with my thoughts which I temporarily pushed away to send myself to where Seraqual was. The color was even worse when I saw it in person and I had to squint my eyes to try to moderate the harshness of it. “What do you need help with?” I asked

“This,” his hand swept in a large arc. “I don't know what to do with it. It needs to be shaped but I can't think of how.”

“Does it need to be this color?” I asked. Seraqual's specialty was landscapes and creating geography, if he was having problems with something this simple I knew something else was bothering him, but I couldn't focus on that while my eyes were being burned by that shade of green.

“Not particularly, I'm just so frustrated.” He waved his hand and the green shifted to a painless brown and I managed to open my eyes all the way again.

“What's the problem?”

“I cannot see it!” His voice was pitched much higher than usual and his hands were shaking, “The pattern, what it is supposed to be. I always know what it is I am do to but not now.”

Agitation filled his movements, his ebony eyes kept moving back and forth, searching frantically for some sort of clue or indication as to what he should do. His arms were in constant motion as well, crossing and uncrossing in front of him.

“Peace, Seraqual, I am sure it will come to you.”

In some ways he was the most fragile of us, at least on an emotional and energetic level. I guess you could say he had an artist's soul, he was easily affected by anything that was out of harmony. Uriel may have been the scheduler but Seraqual was the one with perfect pitch so to speak. He always picked up on the slightest discordant vibrations in the energy patterns around us.

“It's already out of harmony,” he murmured, rocking back and forth on his feet, “They just brought that thing to life and it's already affecting things. It blots out everything else!” His aura became erratic, spots of rich earth brown colors jumped and spun within canary colored streaks that raced around him. “The more of that thing Elohim makes the worse it will get. Can't you feel it Remiel?”

I'd been so caught up in my negotiations with Elohim and instructing Lillith that I hadn't really paid attention to anything else. Once he pointed it out to me I felt it. At first it just seemed to be a buzzing sound, like a mosquito or a bee flying around but as I turned my focus from the physical to the energetic and looked at the paths and currents of energy flowing around and through me the more I felt it. It was small but insidious. Imagine a clear pool of water in front of you, then you and a friend start waves that flow at different times. Notice how it looks when they collide with each other when that energy is being redirected and deflected in a chaotic fashion, causing greater and greater ripples that eventually disrupt the entire pool. That is the best description I can give of what I saw before me.