Chapter 12 Part 2

Lavender colored the air around me, I felt the ground start to tremble under my feet and Lillith slowly backed away, Adam turned and ran. “Remiel? Oh no, I upset you.”

I stared at her, then looked down at my hands which were fully enveloped in shimmering balls of lavender and white power. “Uriel! Come now!” I projected my thought so strongly I felt him wince in pain when it hit him, “Gabriel! Come! You!” I pointed at Lillith, “Tell my brothers what you just told me.”

Uriel and Gabriel manifested on either side of me, “Remiel? What is wrong?” Uriel asked.

“Listen to Lillith,” I snarled in return. She repeated what she had said.

Uriel became engulfed in such intense dark green light that it almost appeared black making it seem like his blue eyes were hovering within a roiling thunderstorm. His aura crashed into mine creating a thunderous sound. I looked at Gabriel who had become enveloped in a burning blue flame.

“How dare he?” Gabriel whispered. “To say that we have betrayed him and Lucifer is evil.”

We looked at each other, nodded, found Elohim and shifted.

Uriel barely beat us there. Elohim was sitting atop a mountain working on something that looked like a creation similar to Adam and Lillith, something was different about it but I was too angered to pay much attention. Uriel crashed into Elohim, knocking him to the ground and they rolled off the side.

“What is the meaning of this?” Elohim shouted as they tumbled down the side.

“We betrayed you?” Uriel growled as lighting crashed into the mountain around them, “You have gone beyond arrogance into insanity Elohim.”

Elohim began to laugh then he shifted, disappeared from underneath Uriel, reappeared above him and drove his hand into Uriel's back, Uriel screamed in pain. Elohim's hand changed into a shaft of fiery power and drove deep into Uriel.

“Uriel!” Gabriel cried as he raised his hand and called down ice blue lighting that struck Elohim, throwing him back several feet. I resorted to a different tactic and pointed my hand at the earth beneath Elohim, wrenching it asunder while hurling my own power at him which knocked him into the quickly widening gully. I started to pull the earth back together in hopes of temporarily trapping Elohim but flames shot up above the earth. He hovered above us for a moment, flickered and reappeared next to the thing he had been working on. “Awaken and serve me,” he said. The unnatural pull on the energies around us knocked me to my knees. The creation arose, it had wings and glowed with an energy it should never have possessed.

“What would you have me do Father?” It asked, it's voice monotone and obedient. There was no independent thought in it's eyes.

“Protect me,” Elohim ordered then vanished.

This new creation came hurtling at us and chose to attack me first. It's hand struck my face sending me backwards several feet. I wrapped my will around it's body and began to crush it. It struggled against me.

“Remiel, wait,” Uriel said, his voice filled with pain. “We need to find out what this is.”

“Just another abomination that Elohim seeks to control,” I replied. “He accuses us of betrayal then does this. I have reached my limit of understanding.” And in an act that I regret to this day I used my will, the power that the universe had gifted me with to create life and ripped this winged creation apart from the inside out. I did not merely crush it, I reduced it back to the dust and ash that Elohim had used to build it. It cried out in pain, screaming Father over and over again until there was not enough of it's structure left to create sound. Uriel and Gabriel stared at me in horror and fear.