Assface

Maggie's P.O.V
Where is that deusch!?! I'm already late for work and he's screwing around looking for something? I can't wait any longer, I have to go...i mean, why would I wanna wait for HIM anyway! I called to him to say that I was going as I walked towards the door," hey bastard I'm leaving!"

I heard a faint yell of,"no wait I've found It!!!"from Alex and sighed while reluctantly waiting at the door. He came sprinting into the room with a fluffy teddy bear and flowers with a huge smile on his face. "Alex, what is this!?! I'm so late already!" He seems slightly disappointed and sad, but handed me the gifts and stuttered,"I-i saw these at the store yesterday a-and I thought you might've liked them...i-i must've hidden them a little too well..."

That little son of a-!!! I'm so late as it is, he ,ales me wait even longer and all for what? A stupid stuffed animal and some weeds that gonna die within a few days!?! I couldn't hold back my anger anymore and shouted"YOU ASSFACE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE ME WAIT FOR THIS BULLSHIT!!!!" He seems utterly sad, disappointed and, mad all at the same time. I didn't feel any sympathy for him.

"Fine, I'm sure you won't mind me leaving then..." is all I heard Alex say as I stormed out the door.
"Fine by me!"

(A/N: behold!!! The buttface we now know as Maggie! Don't worry, she won't be onvthe story much :3. Also, sorry guys this is my first story and I'm super bad at writing, but I had this idea for some ocs I made and really wanted to write about them ^w^)

Alexs P.O.V
Really... I try so hard and all I get is my effort spat back in my face? Well not anymore!! I told her I was leaving and I think it's about time I did. I honestly don't know how I could've dealt with a girlfriend like her for so long anyway. I think I'm just more mad at myself than anything else to be honest. I don't know how I let myself become such a push-over.

My right cheek started stinging just above the spot where I had an already visible scar and sighed as I realised there would be another one in the collection.
I walked to the room upstairs and got a suitcase. I started stuffing it with my belongings and decided it was best to contact my parents and ask if I could stay with them for a little while. I took a shower and got dressed into my usual dark grey beanie, making sure to cover my horns(I was always embarrassed by them) and slipped into my red checkered flannel button-up. My hair flopped over my right eye, but I didn't care because it would at least cover my scars.

I rolled the suitcase and duffel bag down the stairs to the front door and shoved on my Tomy takkies before opening the door. I smiled at one of the very few things that made me happy which was the cat. She didn't have a name but I always called her Kitty and I was clearly her favourite human in the household. I decided to take her with and picked her up.

My phone buzzed as a notification came through. It was my mom. She said it was fine if I stayed there and asked what was wrong. I didn't have time to give a long explanation over a text so I told her I would explain when I got there. I got into my old pickup and gently placed Kitty on the passenger seat.

After driving for about 20 minutes and Kitty deciding it was a good idea to get my attention and use my shoulders as a pillow, we finally arrived at my parents place.

I sighed as I brought my stuff inside and looked around for my mom. "Mom? I-im here..."The short lady with dark brown hair came waddling in and instantly gave me a tight hug. "Hi mom," I chuckled and smiled as I hugged her back. My father walked into the room and smiled down at me as he put a hand on my shoulder. I had to look up at him, but when I succeeded at making eye contact like a good human, I smiled. My dad was pretty damn tall and my mom could practically walk under the couch, so I ended up the almost perfect height. Not too tall, but not too short either.

I unpacked my things into my old childhood room; the walls still painted a deep blue. I took my bandana from my bag and wrapped it around my neck, pulling it over my mouth to cover the now two scars I had.

(A/N: LOL I have an English test tomollow and I should probably study more, but here I am, sitting on my bed, chilling with my snake and writing -w-)

My tail flicked angrily as I knew she was the reason I had them. She had hurt me so many times. I heard a soft meow and looked to my right. Kitty and was on the bed and had rolled over onto her back to try and get my attention. I sat on the edge of the bed and scratched her stomach. She latched onto my arm and started biting and kicking at it, not hard obviously, but in a playful way as I laughed and tickled her all over.

I walked into the kitchen where my mom was sitting at the table. "Now, Alexander Heart, why are you here?"She sweetly asked. I sighed and leaned against the table, fiddling with my horns. "I finally left her mom..."the lady's eyes lit up and she smiled, immediately getting up and kissing my forehead(which I had to lean down to allow her to do). She noticed the bandana and pulled it down, revealing my scars. Her eyebrows furrowed and she put a hand on my cheek. "Did she do this to you?" She asked with a hint of sadness and concern. I sighed and nodded, feeling my body ache a bit at the now complete look of sadness my mother had.

"I'm fine mommy dearest." I lied and used the childhood nickname. She smiled and walked out the room to the living room. Dad walked in. All he did was give a smile as he got some water. Words weren't necessary. He had this way of smiling that told me he was there if I needed him. I've never seen anyone smile in the same way.

I walked to the bathroom and undressed, turning on the water in the shower. I tried taking a longer shower than usual to try and clear my head. It didn't really work, but no doubt I was clean! I changed into my pyjamas(which were way to big for me)and crawled into bed. The bed was pretty small and the sheets barely covered me, but I was only going to stay here for a little while so I was fine with it.

I hardly ever cry, but I couldn't stop the small tears from rolling down my cheeks, feeling them sting the new scar. I heard my own small sobs escape my mouth and tried covering my head with the blanket to stop anyone from hearing.

I felt something on my face and heard soft purring. Somehow Kitty had sensed my pain and it seemed as if she was holding my face in her paws while she groomed my hair to try comfort me. I sniffed and gave a weak laugh as I smiled. I didn't want to move too much cause I knew if I did that she would stop.

So I just lay there, crying softly for a while and enjoying the moment of comfort that a cat, of all creatures, was giving me.