Tuxedo

Alex's P.O.V
I woke up a few hours later. I had slept better than I had in forever but I still felt exhausted. Imp was gone, probably in the kitchen. I groggilly got up and took Tux with me. I couldn't let go of him, he's so cute! I love him already. I walked to the kitchen and found imp there as I predicted. I was feeling a little better but I was still really down. I wouldn't say depressed but just... Done with all this. "breakfast?" imp asked me as I put Tux on the counter and rested my head on my arms as I scratched him behind the ear. He kicked his leg and it made a small thumping noise on the counter. I slowly nodded and covered my mouth with my bandana. He nodded and continued with his spaghetti.

Imp's P.O.V
The poor baby. This girl has taken almost everything from him and all he's done is try to be nice. Well he doesn't need to worry about her anymore, I'll try to protecc him as best I can. I gently ruffled his hair and gave him his plate of spaghetti. "thanx" he smiled with a mouth full of spaghetti which made him look super derpy." spaghet for breakfast?" he asked and I nodded" any time is spaghet time!"I waved the wooden spoon in the air before dropping it in the sink. He must've been pretty hungry cause he finished his food pretty quick.

Alex's P.O.V
I got up and started washing the dishes. I gotta repay him for feeding me somehow. I looked back for a second"hey can you check o-"I was cut off by him hugging me from behind. He mumbled something inaudible." what was that?"I asked and he looked up slightly" he's fine... I'm sorry for everything that's happened to you." I stopped for a second before continuing with the dishes" don't apologize... I-it's not your fault, don't worry about it." he tightened his hug" y-yeah but I can't help but feel guilty." I finished and turned around to hug him properly and whispered to him" it's not your fault. Please don't worry. I'm fine I promise"as he buried his face in my shirt. I tightened my hug and gently patted his head.

David's P.O.V
Aaaaaaww!!!my two children are bonding!!"ew! This house smells of gayness now!" I heard Angie whisper to me and I put a hand on her head"give em a break, you know what happened to imp and Alex's bitch of a girlfriend just took his cat." I kissed her forehead as I headed back to my room to get dressed. "fine fine, but don't expect me to be nice willingly."she whisper yelled to me and I chuckled as I closed my bedroom door.

Angie's P.O.V
Just so you know I have nothing against homosexuality. I do have something against kids though. I barely put up with Mandy and now David protects Roger and Alexander like they're his kids! But... I guess I love him so I'll be patient with them. I walked to my room and got dressed into a Grey skirt and white button up shirt.

Alex's P.O.V
Mandy walked up to us and looked a little confused so I put my arm out and pulled her into the hug. Imp eventually let go and seemed a lot happier. He swooped up Mandy and hugged her tight rubbing his nose against hers while scrunching up his face. She laughed and put a hand over his nose before burying her face in his shoulder and hugging him tightly. This was the first time I saw him really bonding with her. She really seemed to like him.

My phone rang. It's the boss. I answered it and sighed"yeah... Yeah... No sir.. Yes sir no problem... OK... OK I'll be there in 20 minutes." I hung up and walked to my room. I got dressed into my white button up shirt, black jeans, blue waiters waist coat, red suspenders and bow tie. I walked back to the kitchen and kissed the side of Mandy's head. She was still hugging Imp and smiling the whole time.

"love you Mandy, I'll see you soon.""love you papa"i had been trying to teach her English but I wasn't very successful. She only knows a couple words. I gently ruffled Imp's hair and jogged to the door"work. I'll be back later, look after Tux for me?" Imp nodded and I got in the pickup, driving to the city to a small restaurant.

Imp's P.O.V
"no fair!" I said to Mandy"you get a kiss and an I love you!" I set her on the counter and dropped my head a little while pouting. She laughed and took my head in her hands. She kissed my forehead" love you da."

Holy shit! She called me da! What!?!? Aaaaw Das so sweet! Now I have 2 babies to look after, 3 if you include the rabbit, but he's cool. I looked over at him who was practically falling over, his eyes were drooping and he was swaying. It was adorable, I guess all Alex's cuddles last night kept him up. Oh wait, he's passed out. I laughed and picked both of them up, walking in the direction of the couch. I sat down switched the T.V on, changing the channel to something suitable for Mandy.

Angie's P.O.V
I walked to the lounge and say down next to Imp. I've got nothing else to do sooo may as well. I watched the random show that was on and leaned back. I had zoned out for a bit until I felt something heavy sit on top of me. I snapped back into reality by exhaling hard cause the air was being forced out of my lungs. I looked down and saw David was sitting on my lap, hugging me and had his head rested on my chest. "whaaaa!?!" I was confused for a bit but shuffled down a little and forgave him as soon as I saw he was sleeping.

My poor baby passed out. Yesterday must've been pretty rough. After staying here for a while I finally realised that everyone seems to sleep a hell of a lot! Like 90% of our passtime is spent sleeping.

(A/N:g'day my lovely lemon empire! Lemon queen here! But anywho all the art I post here is mine unless I credit the artist(cause I don't steal credit! Das bad!). But anyway, I hopes you is enjoying the story my chickens and until next time
Have a Good day/night
Coffee is love. Coffee is life
-mama houseplant)