It's Too Bright!

(A/N:ok so ignore the terrible unfinished background! I just made this Pic a little while ago and thought that my babies looked cute. Sooo yeah I guess? Lgbtq biotches!!! Also I just finished watching 'Marley and me'and I feel like drawing some eddsworld fan art because if ur in the Fandom, then ull know that all good things come to an end... )

Imp's P.O.V
I lazily opened one eye and cringed at the light. It was so bright, it became annoying. I half sat up and groaned at my headache. I probably just need some sustenance. I sat up completely and attempted crawling off the bed, but felt arms being wrapped around my waist and pulling me back. "Nuuuuu!!! My body is telling me to get up! I must go!"He just chuckled and buried his face in my back.

"Neva! It's too bright! And I need a human shield so ur not going anywhere!" he tightened his hug and sniffed the back of my neck. It tickled and I giggled, curling up and scrunching up my face. He laughed and continued sniffing me until I rolled over and attempted to push him away. Obviously he was stronger and crawled over to me, half pinning me down by putting his arms on either side of me.

He sniffed my hair, neck, shoulders, face and I couldn't breathe from laughing so hard. He chuckled and put his hands on either side of my face, making sure I was still alive. "Y-you moron!! Y-you c-could've killed me!" I said between laughing and breathing. He pouted over dramatically and put his hands under my shirt. I had no idea what was going on"ngggh!"until he started tickling me and I burst out laughing again." you idiot! We're gonna wake up the others!" I caught my breathe and he chuckled. I was still pretty tired and looked at him with droopy eyelids. He seemed pretty tired too, he just doesn't like admitting his downfalls. And one of his was cuddles.

He smiled down at me and I held his face in my hands. I gave him a kiss and when we pulled away, he put his forehead against mine and smiled. His smile was always so contageous! I smiled back"i love ya bitch" "I love you too ya moron"

And without any further warning, he fell asleep on me. He had his head on my chest and half his body across me. I couldn't move. I gave a sigh of defeat and started playing with his hair, eventually falling asleep again too.

David's P.O.V
Well that was fun! I lifted my head slightly and saw we were still on the couch. We were obviously too tired to move and so we slept on the uncomfortable couch all night. I hope we didn't wake the others. Luckily this house is pretty soundproof, that's why if ya wanna know what someone's doing, you have to check on em. Thank the lord no one checked on us!

I quietly got off the couch and headed to the kitchen, searching for food as usual. I found an apple and grabbed a knife from the drawer, cutting off sections of it and eating them. I sat on the porch and looked at the treeline, only looking up when I heard Angie shuffling her way out. "how you doing? You OK?" I smiled slightly while eating my apple. "sore ya dumbass, thanx for asking!" she sat on my lap and rubbed her eyes. "Hey you started it!" I teased and gave her a piece of my apple as we watched the scene around us, looking for any life forms.

Imp's P.O.V
I rubbed my eyes and sat up, leaning back on my elbows. Alex was gone, he must've got up a little while ago when I was still asleep. I got up and stumbled to the bathroom, rubbing my eyes. I splashed cold water on ym face in hopes of waking myself up. All it gave me was a mega fright and I winced.

I practically crawled down the stairs, picking up Tux along the way. "you know" I called to Alex, assuming he was either in the kitchen or lounge."youre not a very good dad!" I then cooed at Tux while rubbing his belly"leaving this poor baby unattended!" he just lay there, enjoying the attention.

I walked into the lounge and saw a huge fort that took up almost the entire room. It was made of multiple blankets and pillows"what the-?" I looked at it in utter confusion and amazement. "Tada!" Alex crawled out of the entrance of the fort(which was a blanket acting as a flappy door)"I figured seeing as we don't have anything else to do, it's already like 12am and I have work tomorrow, we could spend the rest of the day watching movies and stuff" he seemed a little nervous and fiddled with his fingers.