Humble

Imp's P.O.V
I woke up and saw Alex standing outside the hospital room with 2 other people. A man and a woman. I didn't think to much of it, probably his parents and turned my attention to the person gently shaking my shoulder. It was David and he seemed pretty stressed. He started bombarding me with questions and I simply replied with a small laugh and a pat on his shoulder. "Don't worry! We're fine, just a fender bender." David seemed to calm down a bit at this statement and smiled slightly.

He explained that he had paid for everything and no matter how much I protested, he wouldn't let me pay him back. He had soo much money but he was just such a, how can I say this? Such a humble guy! Always spending his money on others and not himself, being generous all the time. I mean, he was the one who took me in when I left home, what with my parents not wanting me anymore.

Alex walked back in with a smile on his face. He always seemed to smile at the worst situations. I couldn't tell if it was slight optimism or stupidity,but I loved him for that. "oh hey you're awake! We can leave today, you ready to go?" he asked as he knelt next to the bed and rested his head on it. I patted his head and nodded"just gotta get dressed" he nodded and got up, getting his backpack out and pulling out an outfit. It was super smart looking. "you want me to wear that?" "what, too much?" "well yeah, we're just going home from the hospital" I got up and cringed as my leg stung"aah! And why is my leg stinging if it's just broken, speaking of where's the cast!?!"I was pretty confused and gently rubbed the sore spot, feeling a few small bumps. Alex's ears instantly dropped and he looked super guilty" I-I'm so sorry, I forgot to tell you" at this point David left the room and went and sat outside with Angie and Mandy."what did you forget to tell me Alexander!?!" he winced at my tone of voice, but I was pretty annoyed that he forgot to tell me something important"you also had a nasty cut on the same leg and they couldn't put a cast on because they had to put stitches in."he guarded his face with his hands as I raised mine" I'm sorry... "I sighed and lowered my hand" just give me the outfit"he seemed sad that I was mad at him, but handed me the clothing. "at least let me help you... You're hurt" "I'm fine" I told him and replaced my shirt, wincing when I put pressure on my leg. Without any further notice he stripped me and started putting the clothes on me, sitting me on the bed so I wouldn't have to use my leg. He was biting his bottom lip. I could tell it was from pain, his arm must really be hurting, yet he's helping me.

I instantly felt guilty for being mad and my frown softened, seeing his as he fumbled with his fingers, trying to get his messed up arm to do it, but failing. I gently moved his hands and buttoned up the shirt. He then put his forehead against my chest and put his arms on either side of me. "there" he sighed. I did the same and gently hugged his head, stroking his hair. "I'm so sorry... FOR everything I did, the car, the Fight... I... I feel awful and I can't sleep at night knowing ur not happy" he mumbled and gently wrapped his arms around my waist. I sighed again and whispered to him"i forgave you before you even said sorry, just the fact that you came looking for me made me feel wanted, and the car wasn't your fault, if anything I feel awful about your injury.... I hope you can forgive me for being so closed off about everything" I kissed his forehead and rested my mouth on his hair path. "there is nothing to forgive you for stargazer... It's not your fault, I can conqour the world with one hand... As long as you're there to hold the other" he used a reference from 'dear best friend' and I found it really meaningful because he knows I found that PMV really sad and inspiring. I chuckled softly and said back"then I will never let go of it" he smiled and looked up, putting his forehead against mine as an apology like the characters in 'Peter rabbit' do. I gently held his face in my hands and kissed his nose, his glasses slipping a little.

I found this super adorable and giggled quietly. He smiled and slowly got up from his kneeling position"want the crutches or me to carry you?"he folded his arms. I remembered when I had that injury when I was little and had to use crutches. I hated them! I hissed at them in the corner of the room, but I also didn't want Alex to hurt his arm, so I hopped on one leg over to them and slipped my arms in. He smiled as I made my way over to him and put a gentle arm around my shoulders, guiding me in the right direction.

We made out way to the reception desk and Alex checked us out, smiling as he came back to me and kissed my temple. I have to be honest, I did blush at this but smiled and leaned a head on his arm, making sure it wasn't the sore one. I looked over at him and saw him staring straight ahead with a somewhat stern expression. He still had his arm around me, but I could tell he was lost in thought. There was something he didn't want to tell me... It was bothering me. "what's up?" I asked and he snapped out of it, chuckling and replying"the ceiling... "" ha ha very funny mister! But seriously tho... What's Goin on?" I looked up at him as he opened the door of David's car for me and helped me in."just... Just tired and worried is all."he tried to smile reassuringly and I smiled back, not wanting to push him. I'll protect him! I swear I will!

(hewwo meh lemon empire!!! Long time no see, ey? Yeh, sorry bout that, I went on this haitus of writing and kinda just had it in the back of my mind the whole time.... But I'm here now!! I honestly don't know why I write dis, coz like, no one reads it! And I don't blame u coz it's real bad but yeh... Oh well!
But anywho! I hope u have a wonderful day/night meh lovelies
And I'll see u on the flip side!
-mamahouseplant/lemon kween/lemon lad

(also the art is a little somming I'm workin on for this secret Santa thing on Amino! Hope u like it!)