1month Till Finals

Alex's P.O.V
Ok so ive been living here for about a month and I've got everyone personality sorta figured out...i hope. But anyway. David's a real dad figure even though he says he doesn't like kids. He watches over us like a hawk, try a make sure we're safe.

Angie is always moody. Always seems to be in a bad mood. Very pessimistic. The only person who can seemingly make her smile or cheer her up is David. I seriously ship it!

Mandy is the most adorable little thing out. I can actually say that I love her like a daughter. She's for some reason started calling me papa. I still don't understand her much cause I've been a bit busy and haven't had much time to touch up on my French. She always seems to be near me.

Roger is annoying, but sweet in his own annoying and goofy kinda way I guess. I don't know. Loves being social and using me as a pillow for some reason. I've got used to it. I can get away but he seems so happy when he has some form of power. So I let him. He's basically my only friend in this house, David being more a the dad than anything else.

I was sitting at my desk in my room, trying to study but failing. So I ended up doodling about the work to try help remember it. Imp tried sneaking in but I heard him and rolled my eyes. He kneeled down next to my desk and poked my cheek with his tongue sticking out. "hey, hey, hey bud" poke"hey buddy!"" what do you want imp? " I looked at him as he was about to poke my cheek and he ended up booping my nose. I growled and narrowed my eyes." were going to a festival, wanna come with? " I sighed and closed my book" finals are approaching, I have work on Monday and waterpolo starts next week. I'm pretty busy" "oh come on!! It's gonna be fine! Just come with! Panic! At the disco will be performing! Thats your favorite band isn't it?" he rested his head on his arms.

"but it's going to be surrounded by social events," I whined. "pleeeaaasssee?" he looked super hopeful and his tail was wagging slightly. I sighed and got up getting some clothes. Imp punched the air a couple times and when I turned around he acted like nothing happened. I raised an eyebrow, shooing him out"i need to get dressed thanks!" I got dressed into a loose red sweater and ripped jeans with my red converse. I put my bandana over my mouth and jogged down the stairs.

" where's Mandy gonna stay? "I asked David as I hopped off the last step." neighbour's, they help us out with this sorta thing" I nodded and put a navy blue beanie on"shweet!"

The festival was fun. Imp looked super happy the entire time. I couldn't help but laugh at how happy he looked. He was shorter than me and couldn't really see over the crowd when panic! Was performing. I snuck up behind him and grabbed him around the waist, hoisting him onto my shoulders. He squeaked with fear and hugged my head for stability. I laughed and when he caught his bearings he laughed too.

The rest of the festival went well, had a good time and eventually went home when it got dark. We reached the house and I stretched when I got out the car. We took David's car cause it could fit 4 people and my pickup was only a single cab. I jogged over to the neighbors(which was further than expected cause their house was closer to town) and politely knocked on the door. They seemed a little sceptical cause they hadn't seen me before but that soon disappeared when Mandy came waddling up to me and hugged me saying"bon jour papa" I kissed the side of her head when I picked her up and said"bon jour mandy" they smiled and asked"she yours? " I don't know why, but I blushed and waved a hand in denial" oh no no, she just calls me that for some reason. I don't know why. But I do love her like a daughter though."

I tucked Mandy in and kissed her forehead before sleepily waving good night to everyone and headed to my room.

Imp's P.O.V
ive got to tell him at some point. I really do like him, but I don't want to push him away. Although I'll never know what he feels if I don't tell him what I do. I'll tell him tonight. David and Angie were watching a movie and I snuck up the stairs and gently knocked on his door. I didn't hear an answer so I slowly opened the door and crept towards the bed where I saw him laying. "hey moron?" I whispered"you awake? "

I heard a small groan and sat down on the edge of his bed" I need to tell you something"he mumbled something and I knew that trying to talk to him was pointless. I lay down in defeat and stared at the ceiling.

Alex's P.O.V
Im so tired. And cold. I rolled over and hugged the closest thing to me which I think was a pillow. I don't remember having such big pillows but I'm to tired to question things now.

Imp's P.O.V
Well... Nosebleed 327 has left the station. God Dammit he's hugging me! I can't move! I lay as still as possible while mentally freaking out. Kitty jumped on the bed and lay on top of me. I stroked her, but was still freaking out. Eventually Alex hugged me tighter and nuzzled my shoulder. I gave in. I rolled onto my side and gently hugged him back, playing with his hair.

(A/N: look at all doze chickens! Anyway, here we have a glimpse of how vulnerable little Roger actually is. Shame, he'll get his chance. Anyway, the feels will happen in the next chapter my dudes(sorry, not sorry))