The Fight...

Alex's P.O.V
I got off my shift and drove home, feeling pretty pissed off. The boss told me I had to work 2 peoples shifts as well as mine in order for the restaurant to be ready for some huge party in about 2weeks time. I hate this job as it is, I don't wanna work longer hours for 2 weeks.

I got out the pickup and covered my mouth with my bandana. I opened the door and loosened my bow tie as I stumbled to my room. Imp greeted me with a happy smile and waved"hey Alex!"
My only response was a groan and walked up the stairs, flopping on the bed as soon as I got to it. I covered myself with the blanket and sighed. Imp came in a couple minutes later and sweetly asked if I wanted something to eat.

"Not hungry!"I answered and rolled onto my side. Imp sat on the bed next to my blanket cave."I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong..." he lifted the blanket slightly. I growled a little"nothing! You don't need to worry." He looked a little surprised and stopped for a second before gently pulling down the bandana" heeey... Take that off, people who don't show their scars are the weakest""is that so?" "uh huh, the scars just show the places they've been, the horrible things they've had to endure, but have survived" he ran a hand through my hair. His optimism was killing me"then you must be pretty damn weak cause I haven't seen any of your scars!"

He gasped and slowly got up" y-youre right... I-I guess I am"and walked out the room. I watched him leave for a few seconds before I actually processed what I said. GOD DAMMIT I'M SUCH AN ASSHOLE! "I-Imp I-I sorry... I" I got out the bed and tried catching up to him "I didn't mean t-" I was cut off by the door slamming. He was gone.... He left the house. I immediately texted him to try apologize. He didn't answer. I tried calling him. He didn't answer. I decided to try give him some time. It didn't stop the guilt though. I went to take a shower to try clear my head. It didn't work.

I got dressed in my boxers and loose shirt and lay down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. After a while I had a major headache caused by worry and got up to get some water. I got my drink and put it down next to my bed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before tucking Mandy into her bed. I got back into my bed and lay down, staring at the ceiling again. I couldn't sleep all night. I couldn't even drift off.

I gave up on sleep at about 2am and turned on my phone. I checked if he had answered any of my messages. He hadn't. I sent him another one to say I was sorry and tried calling him again. It went straight to voicemail. I wondered continuously about what could happen. Would he come back? Would he hate me? Would he hurt me? Would he talk to me again? But worst of all... Would he hurt himself? I would never forgive myself if he did.

Imp's P.O.V
I-i was just trying to help... I don't know why he was so pissed off. I'm so done. I thought he was one of the few people I could trust. What with my parents recently giving up on me. My previous relationships treating me bad and all the people judging me all the time. Why even try? I walked through the crowds of people to a random motel. I don't wanna go back tonight. Not for a while.

I checked into room 27 and closed the door. I put my back against it and sliding down until I ended up on the floor. Knees at my chest and head in my lap, crying softly so no one else would hear me.

Alex's P.O.V
I looked through the pictures on my phone, coming across a lot of ones involving Imp. I smiled as I saw the ones I snuck of him minding his own business. And then the ones where he was trying to grab the phone after I had taken them. I sniffed and wiped my nose. My smile widened a little as I saw the ones where we were hanging out and having a good time. My heart broke when I saw the last picture. It was him sleeping, holding Mandy close while she was hugging him asleep on his chest.

I rolled onto my side and hugged pillow closest to me until I heard an odd noise. I looked over the side of the bed and saw that Tux was trying to jump on. I picked him up and ditched the pillow, cuddling him instead.

(A/N:the art at the top is a wip of Alex(left) and Imp(right) I'm secretly liking how it's coming out(seeing as I'm pretty bad at the whole human art thing)
Oh and don't mind the writing
I was try a make a speedpaint and I was writing little notes to myself as I went along
Sorry this chapter is pretty short, Im not really feeling the best(mentally) cause of a recent death but I'm trying to write as a vent)