❣ Chapter 2 Pocky ❣

Riku and Iori then starts to walk to their home-room classroom and when they entered they saw......

________________________________

Third POV

Around 18 students, some were siting at there desk reading or some were in small groups in one table presumably gossiping, it was still early so the homeroom teacher wouldn't be in yet.

Riku eyes sparkled, his mouth gaping with amazement on seeing so many people his age, "Wow! There are so many people here that are in the same year and age as me. So exciting" muttering to himself before walking a few more steps.

"Yea there are students here not just you and me. Why are you that amazed on seeing people, you have seen people and talk to them right?" Iori thought he was bit of an airhead and gets wowed easily which made him even cuter.

"Aha.......I guess I've met people before..." 

"Huh. I wonder where are my other friends? Are they late? They told me that they are already here and to get-" Not having a chance to finish what Iori was saying but instead heard a loud unexpected scream across the room.

"KYAAA!" It was a girl screaming with excitement whiles running to Riku before more and more girls started coming over.

"Are you that guy? Nanase Riku right?" asked one girl jumping ecstatically. 

"Kawaii ~" Another girl said who was beside the girl who screamed first.

"Eto...Arigatou?" mumbled Riku as he was so shock to already talk to people especially girls who were surrounded him without him doing anything but walk in.

All the girls then screamed on his answer thinking it was cute. Soon, he was then surrounded by girls and found himself near the the whiteboard sliding down onto the floor  whiles leaning against the wall looking small and helpless.

"Ne, I've got pocky, would you like some?" A girl asked him showing her box of the chocolate-coated biscuit sticks.

Riku eyes suddenly glistened at the thought of pocky. "...Pocky....?" he muttered as he was drooling a little, the fact that he didn't had any breakfast made him want it even more.

At this point Iori was getting pushed back, away from Riku by the mob of girls and was getting inpatient on being  pushed back. He then decide to push back in front where Riku was probably scared and may be crying he would of thought. However, when Iori finally reach to Riku......

*munch, munch*

Right in front of him, Riku was eating the pocky and kept on getting fed by the girl with the pocky like a puppy getting treats.

"Ano Riku-kun, do you like them?" The girl asked who was the one who gave Riku the pocky.

He still had pocky full in his mouth before swallowing it, "Hai. Oishiidesu~" he answered as he spread a huge smile across his face.

Instantly the girls heart was stopped and were screaming all over again. "Kyaaa!! Kawaii!!!" All the girls screamed once again, everyone could've sworn that they saw love hearts around the room.

However, back of the classroom where the boys were watching a complete stranger to them getting all the girls already without doing a single thing. They were surely not happy about the amount of attention that Riku was receiving.

"Ha. Look at this redhead guy"

"What a pain he is getting all the dam girls"

"How bold of him"

The boys carried on watching the girls falling for Riku cute-pure charm of his, there were only a few guys in the class, some ignores the huge commotion but most didn't.

Finally being besides Riku's side, Iori knelt down where Riku was asking what had happened, *munch* "They said that *munch* I can have pocky and I can never say no to pocky especially when I had no breakfast" 

The girls all had many left of their pocky since it was the usual popular snack near the local shop. Iori tried calming the mob of the girls but it was almost impossible with the girls still pushing to get to Riku who was still sitting on the floor getting fed by almost every girl.

A few minutes have gone pas and soon after the homeroom teacher comes in, "Hurry up and sit down please, it's time for the roll call". Everyone then went to there assigned seat.

"Nanase-san, you sit here" Riku turned to see Iori pointing at an empty seat that was to the left of him. Riku nodded as a thanks before quickly sitting down. The teacher then grabs her roll call book and starts to read students names.

 The teacher then grabs her roll call book and starts to read students names

Riku POV

I managed to find my seat thanks to Iori, he's a really great friend and the first one. The teacher looks really nice to, I just hope she is nice in the inside as well. My belly is quite full from the pocky that the girls kept giving me but it was worth it and it was quite fun talking to them girls........well I didn't really talk to them but still I will count that.

I'm also next to the window so I can see the front gate of the school but I can't let that distract here, I'm came to school to learn! Well...maybe to socialize more but I still can't do too much physical activity so I think I miss out on PE by what my parents were telling me this morning.

Third POV

 "Is Nanase Riku here today?" The teacher was finally at Riku's name unsure if he was even here or was absent again.

"Hai!" Riku burst out snapping out of his imagination upon looking at the window.

"Ah Nanase-san your finally here, nice to meet you my name is Mrs Susuki and I'm your homeroom teacher" she introduced as her looking over to see Riku.

"Nice to meet you Mrs Susuki" smiled Riku.

"KYAAA!!" 

"Quiet down please students" pleaded Mrs Susuki having to deal with the fangirling over Riku.

Finishing the roll call of and was beginning to start the lesson but before she could she needed Riku and Iori to go to the headteacher's office about something.

"Eh? Why me? Iori did you made me get in trouble?" Getting worried about going to the the headteacher's office, Riku had always thought going to that place was a bad thing and never a good thing

Iori glanced at Riku who was beside him, he could see the worry expression Riku had, "No I didn't think you had to go with me" he assured Riku which made him a feel a little better letting off the expression he had. "Is that why Nii-san and everyone else wasn't at roll call and Mrs Susuki didn't ask where they were because they already told her. So me and them have to still sort things out but I wonder why Riku must come though" Iori had thought to himself before both him and Riku agreed to go to the headteacher's.

_____________________________

Second chapter is done!!

the picture I have of the Mrs Susuki I don't know which anime/game it came from but I couldn't find a default one that isn't in a game or anime so credit goes to whoever made that picture