❣ Chapter 17 the other idols ❣

When they at the door to the rooftop Mitsuki opened it and the first thing they saw was five people, it was Re:vale and Trigger.

_____________________________________________________________

Noticing that there were other people other then them, Trigger and Re:vale's member turns and notice it was IDOLiSH7 and most smiled.

"Hey there! Your the newest Idol" Smiled someone with black hair and a bit of white at the end.!

Riku scanned around and notice his twin there as well "Tenn-nii!" he chirped running up to him

"Hello Riku" greeted Tenn.

"Who are these people?" 

"Ah let me introduce you to the other idol members" offered a muscular person with brown hair. "My name is Ryunosuke Tsunashi, the one to the side of me is Gaku Yaotome. The one with the long hair is Orikasa Yukito and the other person who just greeted you was Sunohara Momose but you can just call them Momo and Yuki." explained Ryuu.

"Hajimemashite, my name is Nanase Riku des. I'm the newest member of IDOLiSH7" greeted Riku whiles bowing politely.

"It's nice to finally meet you Riku and you look so adorable" Momo came over and squished Riku's cheeks.

"We've already met  the other idols already whiles you wasn't here for first few days of school" mentioned Yamato making sure that Riku isn't too confused on why he was the only one getting the introductions. All the idols members chattered a bit saying about their group how's it's going and talking about IDOLiSH7 first performance that was coming up. Until the door unlocked with a person coming.

"Hello everyone I thought I would find I7 here" It was Kotori

"Kaa-san? What are you doing here?" asked Gaku

"Gaku-san!!! I miss you but now is not the time to spoil you so I'll spoil you later but right now I need to talk to IDOLiSH7" explained Kotori. I7 looked at her muddled and concerned and what is going t happen.

"IDOLiSH7, you are going to have a performance in the school gymnasium and I've sent the song to you, however I've got news from the news reporter and they want you to perform and if you won't they make a bad review on I7 and I do not want it to happen because you haven't had a chance on performing so I will give you another song and you will perform it at the train station straight after the school concert. It will take about 3 hours of performing but I know you can do it" explained Kotori. Everyone went silent before I7 members looked at each other.

"If there is no choice then we will do that" Yamato was the first one to spoke, being the team leader he thought he might as well decide it was his job after all being the leader.

"Yea I can do it even if it's going to three hours!" agreed Riku. Tenn then realize that it will be three hours and knew Riku can't handle that for sure.

"Wait Riku! You will not do that. I will not allow it!" demanded Tenn looking at Riku who was dejected after hearing that his own brother wouldn't approve it even though he understood why.

"Please Tenn-nii IDOLiSH7 need me" he said with a pleading tone.

"NO! I will not allow you, it's too dangerous, you are my dear little twin brother and I'm not letting you" snapped Tenn. Gaku felt sorry for Riku and decided to step in to help a little by going up to Riku and hugged him.

"mhm?" Riku's words were muffled by the arms wrapped around his mouth leaning on his shoulders. Tenn was beyond mad seeing Gaku hugged Riku like that and plopped his head on top of Riku's

"GAKU! DO.NOT.HUG.HIM!" Tenn scowled. Gaku let go of Riku and instead place his hands on top of Riku's shoulders, he blushed having the #1 most desirable man in the whole school and maybe the whole Japan right behind him, touching him.

Gaku could see Tenn's fire burning but smirked, "Tenn, I am now his new brother since Kaa-san is now looking after him so I'm going to let him perform" 

"Why would I let you?" sneered Tenn. "I'm telling you I will not allow him to become an idol" 

"If you won't allow him to go I will do more then just hug him" provoked Gaku with a sly grin. 

"Tch. You are so dead Gaku when we get back to the dorms" muttered Tenn and stepped back. "Fine I will allow Riku to go" mumbled Tenn in disbelief that he had to say that but knew he'll fins some way he could at least help.

"Yay! Thanks Tenn-nii" Riku cheered, jumping around as Gaku released him feeling relief for him.

"Okay then, IDOLiSH7 you may leave now since you need to practice and I'll hand your new song" assured Kotori whiles handing the folder with the song to Yamato. "And for the rest of the idols groups you can leave to since lunch break is nearly over"

Everyone nodded and went off to the door Tenn and Iori stood there, Iori wondering if Tenn is okay, Tenn had his eyes covered by his hair and after when everyone is gone Tenn spoke.

"Hey Iori right? Watch out for Riku he has a fatal flaw that might take you and I7 down with him" spoke Tenn as he walked past Iori.

"W-what do you mean?" asked Iori but Tenn had already left. Iori was puzzled not understanding what Tenn had said but shook it off and caught up with the rest.

When I7 went back to the dorm no one was talking instead they were thinking about  they can handle three hours of performing and only having that thirty minutes rest but that thirty minutes was when they start walking to the train station. Riku was worried but optimistic at the same time. They arrived at the dorms and unlocked the door and got everything ready and head to the dance room.

Gathering around in a circle, Yamato spoke, "Okay, is everything ready?" 

"Hai!" everyone shouted as a response.

"Kotori gave me the new song and it is called 'Joker flag'. We have the lyric so we do them and then do the dance" suggested Yamato. Everyone starts practicing and like always they ended up staying late at 9 in the evening.

"We've practice everything and run through it all three times. Now we need a good night's rest and we will be recharged and ready"

"Sogo is right we should probably get some rest" agreed Iori. Everyone agreed after and went off to their dorms. After a while everyone was already asleep except for Iori.

"I wonder what Kujo-san meant...." thought Iori, he then had an idea and went to see if Riku is awake

In Riku's room, Riku was laying on the bed, tired and wanted to sleep but thinking about him having an attack and Tenn finding out is troubling. Riku doesn't want to quit IDOLiSH7 and leave his friends but 3 hours performance is hard to handle. The door then slowly opened and Iori peeked in seeing Riku is still awake.

"Nanase-san your still awake?"

"Yea I couldn't sleep, wanna sit down?"

"Sure" Iori then came over and sat on the side of Riku's bed and Riku sat next to him.

"Nanase-san Why aren't you asleep yet?"

"I'm just a little anxious I guess"

Iori sighed, "You know you have to get some rest"

 "I know" Riku then did a quiet yawn.

"Anyway I've got a question"

Riku yawned again but tried to stay focus, "What is it Iori?"

"When everyone left, it was just me and Kujo-san and he said something that I didn't get and I wanted to know what he was tal-" Iori was then interrupted when something fell on his left shoulder, he slowly turned his head and saw Riku's head on his shoulder leaning on his shoulder sleeping serenely.

Gazing at him, Iori sighed "I guess he was too tired, I can always ask him another day" thought Iori. Iori then gently moved Riku's body laying on his bed and covered him with his covers. Iori came closer to Riku's face and to his ears and whispered 'Goodnight' and went to his own room.