❣ Chapter 9 Warmth ❣

They arrived at the 17 dorms where Riku would be living from now on.

_______________________________

When they entered, Riku looked around it seems warm and welcoming, it was cozy with the radiators on and the lights were already on once they come in the hallway lights shines on.

Iori was the first one to took his shoes off, eager to help Riku settle in, "Nanase-san follow me, I'll show you your room" 

"Sure... but shouldn't I grab all my boxes?" pointing behind him where all the boxes were.

"Oh no it's fine let Yamato and Tamaki do it they're pretty strong, it was quite stressful for you so you can let them handle it" assuring him and giving him the sweet talk as in his mind it was rushing and jumbling around.

"Huuh. Since when did I say I could help and why do I have to. I need to replenish my king pudding stomach" Tamaki pouted as he started to walk away and escape his unwanted fate.

"Which one is more important Riku or Pudding" asked Iori with annoyance.

"Riku obviously but tha-"

"So I see you got the answer on why you need to do it so quit whining and do it" ordered Iori.

"Urgh......" 

Iori grabbed Riku by the arms dragging him till he found the spare-empty room that used to be Takayuki's. "Here this will be your new place you'll be staying"  

"Arigatou Iori"

"I brought all the stuff so where do you want us to place it" asked Yamato whiles carrying two boxes

"Oh just place it here" pointed Iori near the wall, Yamato then placed it there and Tamaki followed him with everyone else behind him. Everyone then grabbed everything out of the box and help Riku place everything. The perfume and the journal were put on a desk near Riku's bed, after that everything has been completed, it looks just the same as the room back at his house.

 The perfume and the journal were put on a desk near Riku's bed, after that everything has been completed, it looks just the same as the room back at his house

(Just imagine the perfume and journal on the table near his lamp)

"It's already 11pm. We should all get some sleep now, tomorrow is Sunday but we are going to start practicing then so we should get lot's of sleep" Sogo said whiles checking his watch yawning at how late it's gotten.

"Yea i'm tired..." whined Tamaki leaving the room as he yawned

"Okay, tomorrow we are going to start practicing for our first concert!" Mitsuki left as he cheered his way to his bedroom.

Everyone agreed and left Riku alone in his room, he sighed and got changed into his pajamas and  went to bed afterwards.

*2 hours later.....*

"mmm...I can't sleep.....it feels so empty and I usually have my parents kiss me on my forehead or when I was little, I used to ask Tenn-nii if I can sleep with him......maybe if I sleep outside of my room that might work" thought Riku. He then got his covers and wrapped it around him and dropped onto the hard floor, having a soft landing and move like a worm to the door. He then reached the door handled and opened it and went to the hallway where he stayed at his dorm door.