❣ Chapter 13 TRIGGER: 3 ❣

"Itadakimasu" All of them said and started to eat their breakfast.

____________________________________________________

When they finished their breakfast Gaku cleaned the table whiles Tenn and Ryuu cleaned the dishes. After 15 minutes of cleaning everyone then went to their rooms and got change to get ready for their daily photo shoot and interview.

When they arrived at the photo shoot, they got dressed and did lot's of poses for the magazines and newspapers first they dressed up for their single 'diamond fusion' taking photos, videos and so on. After when they finished all the photo shoot they went to the break room.

*sighs* "That was exhausting" moaned Ryuu sitting on the chair taking a break from all his ero-beast pose, he was only sixteen but has the most muscles and very broad.

"Next we got interviews and then we can have lunch, I made extra breakfast so our lunch is sort of like breakfast but cold" he then grabbed his bag and revealed three bento boxes.

Taking the Bento that Tenn handed and not eating it right away as it is not time to eat since they got the interview next, Gaku stared with amazement that Tenn could have enough energy to make lunch as well "It is quite hard when we are school idols and both school and the world likes us, I remembered my okaa-san once told me she always wanted to own a school that is different compared to others and now it is. More people are going to our school for Re:vale and Trigger, also I7 is having a concert soon that's what I heard from my mother anyway"

Giving the bento to Ryuu to let him place it in his bag before Tenn stood up. "We should get going now we don't want to be late before they can replace us and we are professionals. Remember that Gaku"

Gaku gritted his teeth hard. "I know! Why are you just pointing me out, you should be more honest to your fans and don't act like an modern day angel and secretly your a devil with a sharp tongue" glaring at him and Garibaldi into his peach pink eyes.

"Now, now calm down you two, both of you are right but we should be going now." insisted Ryuu calming Gaku and Tenn down.

"Hmph!" both of them turned to face opposite of each other.

*at the interview*

The interview went smoothly, there were questions from their fans talking about how successful and rivaling the upcoming new idol 'I7'. When they finished the interview for different type of shows and channels. It took them nearly the whole day. It was now 6pm and it was their end of the interview and was resting in the backstage.

"It's finally over...." cheered Ryuu slumping on the chair, he always love the breaks he had after acting like an ero-beast they call him. It never seems to end for the want of the eroticness for Ryuu.

Reminding himself of the bento he has that Tenn made, Gaku immediately ripped his bag opened not literally and grabbed the bento box. "Since we're finish we can now eat our food, I'm already hungry even with breakfast three and a half hours ago"

Seeing that Gaku had already taken the bento box out, Ryuu followed and opened his " shall we all eat?"

"Just to clarify but it's not a delicacy or the best thing you'll ever have so just to give you a heads up" Tenn warned before opening his

"Itadakimasu!"

When they first took a bit it was delicious even though it was cold, "Oishii~" smiled Ryuu. "Hm?....Oishii...." muttered Gaku trying not to give in and shout it was the best. They all Carried on eating with the cute little diagnostic that Tenn made with the food.

"Now I feel refueled" Ryuu sighed feeling happy and content now that his belly is full with someone delicious.

"It was quite refreshing eating that" Gaku agreed also having that content feeling.

*sighs* "I wish I could see Riku and feed him the bento box as well" Tenn thought to himself with no expression so that Gaku and Ryuu wouldn't notic.

*Ping* Gaku's phone went off, grabbing his phone he checked on his phone to see who is it from. "Kaa-san sent me a message. She always do text me saying 'Gaku be safe' or 'Have a nice day~' and more. I should still check before shell get mad the ext I meet with her." Gaku checked it and Kotori texted him saying 'Riku is awake now, tell this to Tenn and make sure he won't storm out finding the hospital. Love you~'.

"Tenn. My mother just texted me saying that Riku is awake and you don't need to storm off finding the hosptal." Gaku mentioned as he shut his phone off placing it in his pockets.

"Really? Thank god....." Tenn sighed with relief. "I'm so happy that he is okay and he is now awake" thought Tenn trying to compose himself not to smile brightly and cheer.

"Who is this person by the way?" wondered Ryuu not knowing any information about Riku and Tenn.

"Is it okay if we tell him?" asked Gaku

"You can tell him, it doesn't matter to me"

"Ok then. Tenn has another twin brother but Tenn left to study abroad with kujo-san I think to become an idol. Now his twin Riku is at the same school but their was a incident that made Riku had an attack so he is finally awake. Also Riku is in I7 so I guess Tenn is rivaling his twin brother"

Speechless, Ryuu looked over at Tenn "Tenn, I never knew you had a brother and your going to rival with him. Isn't that great?" he cheered happy for them both.

"Riku won't last long in the idol industry I think he should just quit for his own safety and for everyone who can actually do it" Tenn said with a harsh tone. That comment made the room silence, making Ryuu and Gaku wondering why Tenn would say that. the silence then broke when a co-worker came in saying their taxi has arrived. Trigger thanked her and went out of the building into the car.

When they arrived at their dorms everything was normal having dinner, browsing on the TV and phone. after they went to bed.

*next day: Sunday*

Tenn always wakes up first no matter what but today it was super early 5am. "It's too early to make breakfast" thought Tenn. He then left his bed and check on his window seeing a sakura petals falling down. "This reminds me of the time with Riku" a small smiled on Tenn's face knowing that time, before he'd moved away. "Since it's early I think I should take a stroll at the park, Gaku and Ryuu won't be awake for couple hours I think. *sighs* Old people sometimes, they can't be sophisticated sometimes" sighed Tenn. Tenn then got dressed and went outside putting a note on his door in case if Gaku and Ryuu woke up.

It was a lovely morning and taking a nice stroll near the park with all the sakura petals falling down was beautiful. Smelling the morning air was really great and soothing for Tenn getting to Think for a bit without worrying about anything. As time goes on Tenn thought he should probably go back since he might need to make breakfast and make another bento box for them.

When he started walking back he saw another person walking and knew he seen him before. Tenn then realised it was Riku. "Why is he here? Shouldn't he rest more?" thought Tenn as he was walking towards him.

"Riku..."