❣ Chapter 11 TRIGGER: 1 ❣

"Our parents died didn't they?"

___________________________________

*After the death*

It was a normal school day on a Friday. Everything was perfectly normal but in the 1st year classes everyone was suspicious about where was I7. None of the I7 members arrived on Wednesday and now it is Friday, rumors  are spreading about one of them is sick or someone  broke their limb. In the second year floor everything was normal except Tenn couldn't find Riku when it was lunch or after school. "where is he?" he constantly thought, it was class time and Tenn was in his own thoughts until the teacher called out to him and Gaku.

"Kujo Tenn and Yaotome Gaku, please go and see the head teacher's office" the teacher announced. Tenn snapped out of his thought and Gaku and Tenn answered "Hai". They both stood up and walked to the door exiting the classroom.

Walking besides the broader man Tenn wondered, "Ne, Gaku why does your mother need to see us?"

"I don't know, maybe she wants to talk about our idol group and performing again" replied Gaku.

*sighs* "She would of called out Ryuu as well, seriously where is your brain" Tenn scoffed walking a little bit more faster.

"Tsk, Tenn you have a sharp tongue for a person who is suppose to be the angel of this school and probably the whole idol industry" sneered Gaku.

"It's called being a profession. I know that you won't know"

"I'm not lying to my fans like you"

They both carried on arguing until they reach to the 1st floor. "Maybe I can get a peak into Riku's class and see if he is not at school or avoiding me" he then drifted away, away from the office but was then stopped as he felt a tug on his collar "Hey, the office is that way not the way your going" Gaku had grabbed and yanked his collar almost strangling him.

"Ah! Gaku! Tell me next time not pull me and I want to go that way to do something" Tenn whines getting away from Gaku.

"We have to go and see Mrs Yaotome not go and see your crush and confess your undying love for her"

"Shut up! I'm not doing that, that's what you probably do" moaned Tenn.

"Shut up we are nearly at the office" scolded Gaku.

A while later they're finally at the front door and Gaku then knocked on the door. "come in" a voice called out. They both entered and saw Yaotome Kotori sitting on a chair near her desk.

"Kyaaa, Gaku! I miss you so much!" Kotori instantly jumped on her desk and straight into Gaku's arms.

"Okaa-san.....don't be like this in front of someone" whined Gaku, he managed to catch as she always does it most of the time and now gotten used to it.

"huh...she's the same like always.....and small like usual" Tenn muttered quiet enough for both of them not to hear.

"Anyway why did you want us anyway mother?" asked Gaku letting her go

"ahem well I needed to talk about something with you two" explained Kotori walking back to her seat and sitting down.

"I wonder what does she want?" thought Gaku and Tenn

"Nanase Riku-kun, Tenn you heard of him right? Or you should" mentioned Kotori.

"Yea but how did you know I know him?" wondered Tenn looking at her with suspicion

"I know because I've seen his information sheet and everything and it said you are his older twin brother but you left him didn't you?"

Gaku was just standing not knowing what either of them were talking about. "What is she talking about?"

"Why do you want to know that much information of him?"

"Riku-kun and you Tenn, your parents died on the last Wednesday at 2:45 in the afternoon" announced Kotori. Everyone went silent and all excepted Kotori looked shock.

"Dead?" muttered Gaku and Tenn

"Yes, Wednesday on the 11th of April 2:45pm your mother was shot and your father was stabbed by a burglar at 2:30. Riku-kun and one of his friend Iori witnessed the death of the mother. Riku then had an attack but everyone thought it was to horrific to see so that's why he collapsed." explained Kotori.

"No....it can't be....Where's Riku now?" Tenn impatiently asked slapping the desk with both of his hands

"He's in the hospital still unconscious"

"I want to see him now!" demanded Tenn and started walking.

"Wait! I7 is already there and there would be too many people in his hospital room"

"It's my fault though....I should of be there for Riku not them.....why... Riku...Riku I'm so sorry...you shouldn't have seen that I should've...I should of stayed with you..." muttered Tenn and fell onto the ground, his knees hit the floor and Tenn started crying silently with no words or sound.

"Tenn...."

"It wasn't your fault Tenn, he is still alive but hasn't woken up yet, also I am his new guardian and technically Gaku are now Riku brothers" mentioned Kotori.

"What!" exclaimed Gaku.

"Yep, I will signed the form when he wakes up, I've already checked and it seems like he has no relatives so I guess I'll take him"

"No! He doesn't need anyone to look after. I can look after him on my own!" Tenn burst out looking up to see Kotori as he was on the ground tears still flowing.

"How? Your a idol now and you cannot look after him also he has me but I'm not really looking after him, it's so that he won't be sent of to a orphanage but he's living in the I7 dorms now so they'll look after him" Kotori assured trying not to let Tenn storm out and demands Riku back.

"Why them?" wondered Tenn wiping some of his tears off, his pale skin was flushed and his eyes were already a little red.

"He has joined their idol group"

"What!" Gaku and Tenn shouted

Tenn already disagreed to that decision and tried to protest "Why? If you looked at his information it should of sa-" he was then cut off.

"That he has a condition I know but it was his will and plus he has people for him to look after him"

"When I met him I should've said not to join any idol groups or that I'm in Trigger so he can just watch me but him being stubborn like always I think he won't listen would he?" He had known the fact that Riku might of not forgave him for leaving him alone that day and slightly regretted it but it was the best decision for both of them. "Fine but Kotori if he has an attack or anything that harms him I would hold you responsible"

"Hai, hai I will don't worry, he will be safe" Kotori reassured tapping the table.

"I have technically have a brother now.....and it's Tenn's brother....I can use this to my advantage" Gaku had sly grin on his face thinking of what he could do.

"Okay so now I've told you the information, Tenn you don't need to worry about Riku-kun and Gaku you have now got a younger brother" Kotori added looking happy that this was now resolved.

"Hai....." both Gaku and Tenn muttered Monotomely.

"Now off you go now it's nearly end of school and I text Gaku when Riku-kun is awake" added Kotori. Gaku and Tenn both bowed and exited the office and went to their classes and got their things and met up with Ryuu. Within that time both hadn't said a thing to each other instead lost in their thought with the new information.