❣ Chapter 18 first concert part 1❣

Third POV

It was the day: Tuesday, when IDOLiSH7 will have their first performance and the first double performance. 

Riku POV

*Yawns* Hey it's morning now, it must mean that today is the day we will be performing. Oh and I forgot last night Iori wanted to talk to me but I accidentally fell asleep, I hope that Iori wasn't that mad at me. Maybe I should take a shower and get change since we are going to school  and helping the stage with lights and props and then we will wear our outfits. It's going to be amazing and I will show Tenn-nii that I can do it, I know I can do it! I have a feeling he might be doubting me but he's probably just worried for me, he's always sweet like that after all.

*Third POV*

Riku climbed out of bed and got his casual wear and went to the shower. He then took his clothes off and entered the shower and washed himself whiles singing the new song: 'monster generation'.

  ♪ shaking you heart, say♪

  ♪ shaking your beat, jump♪

♪ Jidai wo kaketeku

♪ Jump! High! Jump! High!♪

♪Asenai GENERATION wo kimi to♪   

Riku then giggles feeling really hype and excited for the live.

Suddenly someone knocks on the door of the room where the shower and where Riku was.

"Hey Riku~ I hear you singing in the showers~" teased Mitsuki as he was the one who knocked on the door.

Riku faced went bright red knowing that someone was already awake this earl in the morning. "Eh?! Mitsuki I'm really excited okay!" he said with an embarrassed tone.

"Hai, hai. When you finish I would like to take a shower to okay?" asked Mitsuki.

"Ah, hai!" Riku answered before turning the shower back on.

Finishing his morning shower, Riku grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist and place his towel around his neck. "Finished" chirped Riku as he was opening the door.

"Thank- Ah! Riku why aren't you putting any clothes on?!" panicked Mitsuki, he was already waiting leaning against the wall browsing on his phone.

"Oh I thought you needed to go to the shower as soon as possible so I wanted to save time" explained Riku

"Thanks but go back to your room and get change okay?"

"Hai~" Riku then left and went back to his room and got change there.

*Skipped to where I7 is at school*

Everyone had woken up and they all went to school, all of them took a shower and had a good breakfast to have for energy made by Mitsuki the best cook in I7.

"I am so Ready for this!" cheered Mitsuki pumping himself up.

"Yes!" Nagi cheered along high-fiving Mitsuki.

IDOLiSH7 was in the gymnasium with all the staff getting ready since it's going to be end of school and Trigger and Re:vale will be coming as well as it was their very first live and both groups doesn't want to miss that.