❣ Chapter 8 whats left ❣

They soon left the hospital and went to his house.

__________________________________________________

Now in a taxi, one of the taxi had Riku, Iori, Tamaki and Mitsuki whiles the second taxi had Yamato, Sogo,  and Nagi. They were all going to Riku's place helping him gather all his belonging, the fact that he would have to see that place again made him a little anxious.

"Hey Riku, you okay?" Mitsuki notices that Riku seemed uneasy about him going back to that place.

"Yea......it's just that I never expect this happening after when I met you guys, had a conversation and a sakura petal falling on my nose. I thought that day would be a good day.......guess not" mumbling at the last part before turning to the side gazing through the window seeing the view.

"Nanase-san....." Iori still felt guilty and couldn't just let that guilt go.

"Here. Have some pudding I brought loads if anyone wants any" offered Tamaki

"Arigatou Tamaki" thanked Riku with a small sad smile. Tamaki then gave everyone else pudding and started to eat, this made Riku a bit happy. Having friends, talking and eating with them. 

After they arrived at Riku's place, it looked usual like nothing looks bad except for a broken window at the back but no one can notice that. Getting out of the taxi's everyone were in, they stood in front of the what seems to be a normal innocent house.

"I guess we are here now, should we get this over and done with?" asked Yamato. Everyone then nodded to show that they are in an agreement, when they walked to the front door Riku got his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. *Creaks* It slowly opened and Riku stepped in the house first before everyone else followed, they looked around and it almost looked normal except for a lingering negative aura that surrounds the whole of the inside of the house, when they slowly walked through the hallway they looked at the living room still seeing the stain of the blood of where the father was found on the couch. They ignored it not asking any questions about it. Riku was just looking remembering the times he was here with his parents and his brother. They continued to walk until they reached the kitchen everyone stopped and looked seeing the blood splattered on the floor and walls of the gun shot still, the broken clay plant pot that Iori hit the person with.

"Hey, Why are we here? Does Rikkun need something?" wondered Tamaki

"Tamaki-kun don't say that" scolded Sogo in Tamaki's ear, slightly hitting him

"I came to this room to remember everything before I go. Why is the plant pot broken did the burglar broke it?" asked Riku

"You probably won't remember because you probably collapsed at the moment but I grabbed the pot and hit the burglar with it and knocked him out" explained Iori.

"Oh that's why...." mumbled Riku. "Is Iori secretly that strong?" he thought tiny bit afraid hoping that he'll never have to fight Iori. Riku walked around the kitchen seeing the counter and fridge and the broken glass that the burglar did and the shards are still there. "Okay I'm ready, let's go to my bedroom and pack everything." they all then went and follow Riku who was leading them to his bedroom.

"Riku, who's bedroom was that?" wondered Nagi whiles pointing a door next to Riku's room.

"It was my brother but he moved out so it was just me and my parents" explained Riku whiles opening his door. They went in seeing his room, it looked normal with things like desk, a table, bookshelf and more.

"Okay, I'm going to start packing" mentioned Riku bending down as he gathered all the books that were laying on the ground, it made him remember that before he went to school he was just sitting on the floor reading all about school or fictional books involving a school, all the books were all still scattered.

Walking towards Riku before bending down, Yamato held one of the books, "Here let us help you pack" 

"Arigatou" smiled Riku.

It took them a while for them to grab the boxes and place everything in, Riku went to his parents room and got a perfume that his mother treasured dearly and a journal that his father owned writing about his precious memories that will never be forgotten and placed both of the items into the box. Wanting to also take one more peek, he opened his brother's door revealing a room that was a little empty but it didn't matter to him, he still remembered times like when he would go to his brother's room and wanted to sleep with him. By the time he finished reminiscing about his memories of his family everything was already packed with everyone ready to go and start anew. 

"Okay, we are all ready to go" Mitsuki declared as he and others walked down the stairs.

"I got a text from Kotori and she said that she will be the new guardian for Riku and that the dorm is ready for him. The spare room that Takayuki used to be in was now empty" Yamato mentioned.

"How do you even have her contacts......are you planning something because she looks so pure and youthful..." Iori glanced over at Yamato with a disgusted look reminding him to never show Yamato the park.

"Shut up! I have her number because I'm the leader since I'm the oldest" Yamato barked angrily at Iori who just carried on walking.

"Okay, Okay let's go" Nagi interrupted trying to cut the little quarrel. At the front door, Riku locked the door and kept his key for remembering his time at his house and all seven went to the taxis and drove off to the dorms which was 15 minutes away from the school.

*15 minutes later*

They arrived at the i7 dorms where Riku would be living from now on.