❣ Chapter 21 explanation ❣

*1 hour later....*

"Thank you Kotori for taking us back to the dorms" thanked everyone in I7 except for Riku who wasn't there.

"No problem but I should be going now, bye-bye everyone and tell Riku-kun that I said he did great and don't push himself too much" added Kotori as she was drove off back to home.

The group went into the dorm and when they entered everything was all dark and quiet and no one seen an energetic red-haired around.

"Is he asleep?" Sogo wondered flicking the light switch on.

"Maybe....." replied Iori. Everyone walked in and went to the living room. They opened the light to the living room but everything looked the same like always.

"He didn't ate either?" Mitsuki questioned, he felt bad for Riku and thought he couldn't cook or he did he might burn the whole dorm down.

"We already ate though....." muttered Iori

"Maybe he wasn't hungry" added Sogo

"Oh~ he could just go and went to bed" reasoned Nagi

"Hehhhh, I would eat before I go to bed even if I was tired" moaned Tamaki

"Of course you will" answered Yamato rolling his eyes. They then went to Riku's room and was about to open it until they heard heavy breathing.

"Oh~ he must very tired" reasoned Nagi

"Is he though....." mumbled Iori

Sogo grabbed the door handle with his left hand and knock with his right. "Riku-kun, we're coming in". They came in and the saw there center sitting on the bed breathing heavily, his red hair covered his eyes.

"Riku-kun?"

*hah* "Oh.....hey.....guys" smiled Riku as he looked up and see his fellow members, he then stood up trying to go to them until he collapses as he was trying to stand up.

"Riku/Riku-kun/Rikkun/Nanase-san!!" everyone shouted as they rushed to Riku, Sogo held him.

"Hey! Riku-kun! are you okay" shouted Sogo

*cough* "Yea.....I....just....need..." mumbled Riku as he was trying to open his eyes to see them. His eyesight went fuzzy and his head started to hurt. Everyone crowded near Riku, Iori was still standing up and examining his room.He then noticed an inhaler on his bed. Iori went up to it and grabbed it.

"Osaka-san hold Nanase-san and tilt his head to open the airway" demanded Iori

"U-uh Hai!" replied Sogo as he gently tilt Riku's chin. Iori then came closer and used the inhaler on Riku. The first time it didn't work so Iori used the inhaler again and that time it finally worked. It finally calmed down Riku's breathing, Riku then slowly opened his eyes and his vision is getting normal.

"A-arigatou...minna" muttered Riku as he was trying to stand up.

"Let us help Riku" offered Sogo as he helped Riku stand up and let him sat down on his bed. Sogo and Mitsuki was sitting besides Riku and everyone else stood up and with a worried face

"What happened Riku?" asked Mitsuki

"Uh.....I was just worried and was extremely tired today but it won't happen again" lied Riku as he was hiding his true issue. Iori noticed this and became angry, he went up to Riku and slapped Riku on the cheeks.

"IORI/IORIN/IORI-KUN/ICHI!" shouted everyone except for Iori and Riku

"Nanase-san.....why are you lying?" questioned Iori as he was getting mad

Riku snapped out of the shock of the slap and looked up to Iori. "Eh? W-What do you mean?" wondered Riku with his left cheeks getting red

"You shouldn't lie. Kujo-san didn't told me but he said you had a fatal flaw" Riku eyes widened. "I didn't what he meant but now I do, you also have an inhaler with you, so this never happened just once did it, it happened multiple times. Why haven't you told us? Why did you kept it a secret? We're your partners, we need to know these things, it could take everyone down if you never told us"

Riku then looked at him and sighed. "Gomennasai minna, I was about to tell you but you guys seem like you really needed someone and once I got used to idols I started liking this idol group and everyone I didn't want you to know in case you won't accept me anymore" 

"Riku-kun......" muttered Sogo

"Okay...Riku you can tell us now can't you about what is troubling you" suggested Nagi

"I have an illness and I cannot do much physical activity, the change of air pressure and stress can get me a attack, it's not as worst as when I was little but I still gets attack from time to time. Today I received a handkerchief from Tenn-nii but during the performance I've lost it so I got very stress and tried to use my inhaler but it didn't work so I thought if I try and calm myself down but I guess that didn't work" explained Riku

"Mannn that must be rough Rikkun" sympathized Tamaki patting Riku's back gently.

"It's okay Riku, if it's really precious then it should find it's way back to you" chirped Mitsuki as he was patting Riku's head.

"Mou.....Nanase-san you are such a troublesome person you know that right?" Iori scolded but had a smile when Riku had told the truth now.

"Gomen" apologized Riku as he bowed his head.

"Let's let Riku get some sleep to calm down all of his nerves whiles all of us should plan something to help Riku and not get too much activity in one day" suggested Sogo.

"So's right, we should start going" agreed Yamato. Everyone was about to leave until Riku said something.

"Minna wait!" shouted Riku.

"Yes Riku?" wondered Nagi

"Ano.....can you guys stay with me today, I don't feel like I can get to sleep on my own" muttered Riku. Everyone stopped and thought about it.

"Sure! We can do that just for today" agreed Mitsuki

"I see no problems with that, we can get the extra futons" added Sogo

"Ehhh, aren't we a bit too old for that" wondered Yamato

"Ha nope, I love to do this!" cheered Mitsuki. Sogo and Nagi went out and grabbed the spare futons and pillows and laid them out. They've decided that Riku, Iori and Sogo will sleep on the bed and everyone else would sleep on the futons.

"Is everyone ready?" asked Tamaki as he was about to shut the lights.

"Hai" answered everyone. Tamaki then shut the lights and went to his futon next to Yamato Riku was in the middle of the bed and Sogo and Iori was besides him.

"Arigatou.....minna" muttered Riku as he drifted off to sleep.